HOW MUCH DOES A PHANTOM MIRO LC321S CAMERA COST?
When you’re inquiring about the Phantom Miro LC321S camera cost, remember, it’s not just a camera but a beacon of high-speed imaging. Renowned in the world of scientific and industrial photography, the Phantom Miro LC321S is the epitome of state-of-the-art technology combined with user-friendly features. With a starting price circling around $22,300, one may consider it a significant investment. However, given its prowess in capturing ultra-fast moments, it’s a prized possession for many cinematographers and camera crews. Renting it might cost approximately $2,500 per day, making it an option for those looking to harness its capabilities temporarily without the binding nature of purchase.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE PHANTOM MIRO LC321S
Crafted with attention to detail, the Phantom Miro LC321S stands out with its precise and robust features:
- Weight & Power: Weighing 4 lbs (with battery), it operates within a range of 10-28 V.
- Operating Conditions: Designed to work efficiently from -4°F to 113°F.
- Noise: Achieves a near-silent operation with a noise level of 18 dB.
- Frame Rate: Achieves up to 1500 fps at full resolution.
- Image Quality: Boasts a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels.
- Sensor: CMOS sensor with 10 μm pixel size.
- Memory: Offers both CineFlash and RAM options for storage.
- Lens Mount: Adaptable with Nikon F and Canon EF.
- Interface: Gigabit Ethernet for control and data download.
- Control: Intuitive software interface for easy adjustments.
- Safety Features: Inbuilt protection against overheating and voltage fluctuations.
WHAT SETS THE PHANTOM MIRO LC321S APART
Beyond its sterling specifications, the Phantom Miro LC321S is a marvel in flexibility and user experience. Its compact design allows it to be deployed in challenging environments, from crash tests in automotive labs to capturing the swift movement of wildlife. Its unique RAM system ensures no moment is missed, storing up to 12 seconds of high-speed footage. Furthermore, the camera’s global shutter ensures zero distortion, capturing every frame with clarity. Its usage spans various industries, reflecting its adaptability and the unmatched results it delivers in movies.
OTHER CAMERA TYPES
Owning or renting a Phantom Miro LC321S is just the beginning. To fully understand the Phantom Miro LC321S camera cost and exploit its capabilities, invest time in understanding its comprehensive feature set, from its efficient CineFlash system to its precise software controls. If you’re diving into a project, consider seeking guidance from established suppliers or rental services to get the most out of this high-speed marvel.