HOW MUCH DOES A PHANTOM FLEX 4K CAMERA COST?
When you ponder the question, “how much does the Phantom Flex 4K camera cost?” remember, you’re not just buying a piece of equipment, but securing a gateway to visual storytelling at its peak. Heralded by cinematographers for its unparalleled high-speed recording capabilities, the Phantom Flex 4K is an amalgamation of cutting-edge technology and user-centric design. Priced at a steep starting range of around $75,000, it offers incomparable slow-motion visuals which can be vital for certain productions. If purchasing seems intimidating for your camera crew, consider renting; it typically costs about $3,000 per day, granting you access to its exceptional quality without tying you to a full purchase.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE PHANTOM FLEX 4K
Diving into the intricacies of the Phantom Flex 4K, every component is fine-tuned for top-notch performance:
- Weight & Power: Weighing in at 13 lbs (with battery), it requires 24-34 V to function.
- Operating Conditions: Reliable from -20° to 50° C.
- Noise: Keeps it quiet with a 25 dB noise level.
- Speeds: Captures from 15 to 1,000 fps in 4K, ensuring versatile shooting options.
- Image Stability: Advanced sensor stabilization for the crispest visuals.
- Lens Mount: Compatible with Canon, Nikon, PL, and Panavision.
- Resolution: Boasts 4096 x 2304 pixels for true 4K.
- Dynamic Range: A vast 14 stops.
- Memory: Supports 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB CineMag IV.
- Control Interface: Touchscreen operations with easy-to-navigate menus.
- Safety Measures: Integrated circuits for temperature monitoring and warnings.
WHAT SETS THE PHANTOM FLEX 4K APART
This isn’t just about breathtaking specs. The Phantom Flex 4K is a filmmaker’s dream due to its adaptive body design, promoting the seamless addition of accessories from lights to rails. The ergonomic grip design ensures the ease of handheld shooting, reducing fatigue during extended shoots. It’s the real deal: countless productions, from National Geographic documentaries to major blockbuster movies, have been captured with this behemoth. Notable examples include “Gemini Man” and “Don’t Breathe”.
OTHER CAMERA TYPES
Possessing the Phantom Flex 4K is just the beginning. To understand the Phantom Flex 4K camera cost and utilize its mammoth capabilities to the fullest, delve deep into understanding each facet of its performance, from its high-speed functionality to its intuitive touchscreen controls. If you’re contemplating its use for a project, consider consulting a reputable camera distributor or rental entity to grasp the complete scope of this cinematic giant.