How to Dominate Your Niche with Video Marketing
As a small business owner that’s interested in making a large stance in your niche, video marketing is probably the most impactful opportunity available to you. But learning how to dominate your niche with video marketing can take a bit of time, as there’s a particular learning curve involved in the production and editing of top quality video products. If you’re willing to invest into professional production, learning how to dominate your niche with video marketing is something that is certainly achievable for the average business owner.
Vide drives more than 80% of all internet traffic and continues to increase in popularity among top social media platforms and search engines. Where video was once popular among mostly creative niches, it’s now the forefront of any sales and marketing campaign from B2B to B2C advertising in a variety of industries and niches. If you really want to make a stance and dominate your niche, producing top quality marketing videos that you can utilize at every stage of the sales funnel is key.
Create a Video Marketing Funnel to Dominate Your Niche
The first step to domination of your niche, no matter what industry you’re in, is to create a video marketing funnel that you can use to drive video content in front of the desired audience that is most likely to convert for your niche. A video marketing funnel guides your audience along a targeted path from awareness to purchase and then keeps them satisfied for long term customer retention.
Dominating your niche with video marketing is really all about attracting the right audience, educating them about the products or services you provide, converting them so that they become paying customers, and then keeping them happy so that they stick around and share your brand with others. Basically it looks something like this:
- Awareness Stage – generate audience awareness around your niche and your brand
- Consideration Stage – reach the desired audience when they’re considering products or services that may be available to them.
- Decision Stage – reaching the audience with a solution when they’re looking to purchase a product or service that can assist them.
- Retention Stage – keeping the customer happy and encouraging them to share your products or services with others.
Types of Videos to Dominate Your Niche
There are a variety of different types of videos that can be created so that you can dominate your niche. Organizing your video production needs around the sales funnel will help you to build a robust video marketing and advertising campaign for your business. Consider the following different types of videos for each stage of the sales funnel:
- Awareness – educational videos that will hook your audience. Consider short social media videos, and promo content that helps to put your brand in front of the target audience.
- Consideration – educational videos, how-to videos, and deep content relative videos that help your audience to decide between your brand and others. Consider case studies and side by side comparisons too.
- Conversion – this is where you need to convince leads to purchase. Consider testimonial videos, reviews, product demonstrations, and similar content.
- Retention – this is where you continue to educate users on how to get the most from your products or services, update with feature launch videos, and share company culture videos that will help consumers feel connected to your brand.
Where to Use Video in Your Marketing
Learning how to dominate your niche with video marketing is about first learning the different types of videos that you should be producing for your business and then where to use those videos in your marketing and advertising campaigns. There are a number of ways you can use video in your marketing and advertising. Consider the following:
- Share video on your website homepage, product and service pages, and About Us pages to increase organic rankings, improve time on site, and increase customer interaction.
- Share videos on your social media profiles to increase reach, generate awareness, and build up an audience. Videos increase engagement and reach for your brand.
- Share videos in email marketing campaigns for increased click-through-rates and higher overall conversions.
- Share videos on your landing pages to increase time on page and generate up to 200% higher conversions over landing pages that exclude video.
As you can see, learning how to dominate your niche with video marketing is really all about incorporating video into each stage of your marketing campaigns, and getting videos posted in the many different locations that your audience is most likely to spend time.
Video has the power to increase your organic rankings, drive more traffic to your website, and generate stronger conversions overall of your brand no matter what niche you’re in. In fact, consumers watch more than 100 minutes of video every day on average, which means brands that use video as part of their marketing and advertising campaigns are more likely to reach consumers where they’re at and to provide content that helps them become more aware of products and services, and more likely to purchase along the way.
To learn more about how you can dominate your niche with video marketing, give Beverly Boy Productions a call. We’ll put our more than two decades of experience to work in producing top quality marketing videos for your niche. Whether you’re in ecommerce or SAAS, retail, restaurants, or something entirely different, our team is ready to produce top quality marketing videos to help you dominate your niche!