Top 8 Professional Video Lighting Kits
Technology is now what everyone is all about these days and with good reason From amateurs posting videos online for all to see as easily as 1-2-3 to a professional New York film crew being able to light up a location with lighting that enhances any film, there are reasons why advanced technology is everything to beginners and professionals alike. In fact, professional video lighting kits can add value and top-notch quality to an already breathtaking scene.
Whether you want perfectionism, a touch of surrealism, or you’re just looking for the most professional-looking scene, lighting is what you need! And, not just any lighting. To help you prepare for the best outcome, we’ve put together the top 8 professional video lighting kits that will work wonders for your set.
Offering excellent quality for the price, ESDDI Softbox Photography Lighting Kit features the kind of appealing design that a professional New York film crew would be proud to flaunt. Additionally, it also offers the type of top-notch quality you’d expect in the industry as well as the innovative features expected in 2020.
Packed with amazing features and including the top Nylon background screen, as well as cable umbrella, this versatile kit can be used for a wide variety of production styles. It also includes a 6-month warranty for coverage should you have issues arise with the 800W lighting system.
The lighting kit includes:
● Functional softbox that adds a soft touch to the light stream and reduces shadows.
● 2 – 85W 110V daylight CFL bulbs with a complete output of 800W.
● Adjustable lamp holder that can angle 210 degrees.
● Aluminum, adjustable 3-section legs to let you adjust the camera lighting height from 27” to 80”.
● Nylon bag for carrying all of the lighting gear.
With enough equipment for the professional crew, as well as the variety that can be useful for someone who is just getting started in the industry, the Neewer Background Support System and lighting kit is a lighting option that includes a plethora of accessories and is ideal for experts and beginners alike.
With an umbrella, multiple lighting options, as well as a background green screen, this package is the perfect starter pack. The sturdy construction and durable legs mean that this professional lighting kit will be a sustainable option that will work for years to come, whether you’re just beginning or have been around for years.
This top-quality video lighting kit includes:
● 4 – 7 foot light stands for a variety of applications.
● 2 single headlight holders.
● 4 – 45W CFL Daylight Bulbs for ultra-bright light.
● Umbrella for reducing shadow.
● Softbox for diffused lighting.
● Muslin Backdrop and 6 backdrop clamps.
● Background stand support system.
● Carrying bag for versatile travel.
A continuous lighting kit with dimmable video lighting, as well as LED construction, the Julius Studio lighting kit, has a lot of ideal features that a professional New York film crew would love, whether they’re shooting at Central Park or at Times Square.
The selection of color filters allows for the variety you want for various scenes while the long-life battery with a charger is ideal for filming scenes, wherever and whenever.
Each of the lighting stands in this kit has 3-leg construction so you can use it on any type of surface you have in mind. All-in-all, this lightweight, durable kit makes the Julius Studio 216-Barndoor Continuous LED Lighting Kit an ideal option for travel, whether here in the city or around the globe.
Features found in this professional video lighting kit include:
● 3 Compact Portable Bar Door 216 LED Lights.
● 3 Video Light stands that extend to 86”.
● 3 battery chargers for video lighting, as well as a travel charger.
● Carrying case, which also includes two front pocket accessory areas.
This professional lighting kit features components that can help you capture the perfect shots. The Linco Lincostore Studio Light Kit has a background screen for productions where you need a green screen and also includes lighting and a reflector.
The mini lighting holder is also included in the Linco Lincostore kit for the versatile, professional kit that any professional videographer would want, especially those who are hoping to improve their skills when it comes to being able to expertly light any scene.
This professional video lighting kit includes:
● 2 Pheno Photography Square Studio Photo Silver Umbrella Reflector Softboxes.
● 2 Photo Studio White Premium Umbrellas.
● All in One Carrying case.
● 77” x 78” background support system.
● 5’ x 10’ backdrop in White, Black, or Green for greenscreen productions.
● 4 – 77” sturdy, lightweight light stands.
● 4 – mini circus light stands.
With a sturdy construction and ultra-quiet light, the Emart Softbox Studio Equipment Lighting Kit won’t disrupt the quietest of scenes. A favorite for any professional New York film crew, this kit is easy to use and install, and with a broad range of bulbs, you can easily change the color temperature to suit the scene.
There is also a diffuser that can help you to soften the light power so that you get a softer image. This option also allows you to include a tent around the lighting if needed so that you can get the best control for lighting balance adjustment.
This top-quality video lighting kit includes:
● 2 – 24” x 24” softbox reflectors with photo light holders
● 2 – 86” light stands for ultra-high extension (adjustable)
● 2 – 105W CFL Studio Light Bulbs
● A case for carrying the equipment
An industry-standard LED Lighting kit featuring a warranty for one year, you can be sure that should there be any mishaps in the first year, you’ll be taken care of.
This is just one reason to choose the GVM Dimmable Bi-Color LED Light Kit as a beginner videographer. Other reasons include the fact that this set is easily portable, so you can use it at any set, whenever and wherever it is needed.
Not only that, but the GVM kit has a variable light range of 2300 to 6800K and is ideal for whatever you may have in mind, from action to natural videos. You can easily control the brightness and color temperature, so you get the color tones you want for professionally lighting the set you’re filming.
The GVM Dimmable Bi-Color LED Light Kit offers:
● 3 dimmable LED light panels
● 3 Light Stands
● Carrying case
The Neewer 528 LED Video Light system has APP intelligent controls making it easy to use, as well as the technological innovation that you can expect in a 2020 LED kit.
As a professional, you can trust that with Neewer, you can have the best lighting, whether you’re filming on set, outdoors, or even on the go. The metal design is durable, and the LCD Display for these LED lights is what any professional could want.
Not to mention, the Li-ion battery options are ideal for use outdoors, so if you’re a traveling camera crew, this could be the best option for you.
The Neewer 2 Pack 528 LED Video Lighting Kit includes:
● 2 – SNL530 LED Video Lights.
● 2 – White diffuser filters
● 2 – power adaptors and power cables.
● 2 carrying cases for the LED panels
● 2 light stands that can be adjusted to 6 feet to suit your filming needs
The GVM RGB LED Video lighting kit offers top-notch quality video featuring app support for light control from your phone. This is what many amateur camera crews appreciate about this GVM light kit, as well as its ability to simulate 8 different kinds of scenes. It can simulate a shooting environment of a flickering candle, cop car lights, lightening, disco balls, bad bulbs, and so much more.
An excellent starter kit, you don’t even have to be a professional crew to love that this option offers lighting with a panel range of 3200 to 5600K. The GVM RGB LED professional video lighting kit is a favorite for beginners who want quality for any and every film.
This kit features:
● Simulated lighting modes for 8 different scene types.
● Multiple output options, including RGB or color temperature between 3200 and 5600K.
● RGB 800D support.
● Control all lights as single master light.
● 168 LED Beads and 84 RGB Beads for 100K hours of light life.
With so many options available when it comes to choosing a quality video lighting kit, it can be difficult to make a choice on the best option for your professional New York film crew, whether you plan on filming outdoors in the hot summer months or shooting indoors during the snowy days of cold Januarys.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we’re here to help you to choose the best quality options out there while looking for versatile and reliable lighting kits that can allow variety for any set. What are you looking for in a professional video lighting kit?