Funeral Live Streaming Services
It may be a challenge to attend a funeral when you live miles away. We understand things come up, from sickness to scheduling problems, and more. That’s why funeral live streaming services in Indianapolis can be very helpful. It allows families to stay connected through challenging times, even if not everyone is able to make it to the memorial service in person.
book your IN funeral stream here
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to take their services to another level by allowing those who are far away to still be present during what is an important phase of the grieving process: attending the funeral service. Whether you find it impossible to make it on time or have other mitigating circumstances that prevent you from traveling, there are many reasons to consider attending a service through a live stream.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Keep You Connected
As families grow and travel becomes more popular than ever, there are many factors that take us a apart from each other—at least physically. This is where the benefits of technology are found; it keeps us together. This is especially true when it comes to staying connected during the funeral of a loved one. While live streaming technology has been around for nearly 20 years, it has only recently become popular for funeral homes to use.
While we easily watch sporting events or concerts through live stream, the idea of attending a funeral through this type of technology can seem odd. But, it’s been known to help grieving families and friend circles who would otherwise be apart stay connected during a memorial service for a lost loved one.
Global Reach for Grieving Friends & Family Members
Whether it’s an illness that keeps you at home, scheduling issues, or social distancing, there are some reasons why you may not be able to attend a loved one’s funeral. Funeral live streaming services in Indianapolis can help you still be present even if you can’t make it in person. This type of service allows families to stay in touch, no matter where they may be in the world when they have to say goodbye to someone they love.
Reasons To Use Funeral Live Streaming
book your IN funeral stream here
While live streaming may seem a bit inappropriate at first glance, the fact of the matter is that around 20% of funeral homes offer it as an option. There is just no way around the fact that it can help families stay connected, no matter how far away they may be from each other. Of course, live streaming doesn’t have to be for everyone to see. When done on a closed network, it can be by invite only so only you and your loved ones attend the service.
Apart from allowing loved ones to attend a service from a remote place, there are other benefits found in live streaming a funeral:
- When you don’t have to wait for people to show up from far away, it’s much easier to plan a funeral. This can be beneficial for communities where quick burial is important for their faith, such as in the Jewish faith.
- Recording the service that you live stream is helpful for a couple of reasons. You can view the video again if you find that it helps you deal with the grief and it can also be shared with those who may not have been able to attend in person or in real-time through the live stream.
- Those who are remote can chat with those who are attending and other friends or family in remote locations who are participating in the live stream. This real-time chat feature allows for families to stay in touch throughout the service.
- If you don’t get to say goodbye in person, it could be something you miss during the grieving process. Participating in a live stream allows for you to pay your respects which is known to be an important part of dealing with the grief of the loss of a loved one.
- Families with young children could want to keep their kids at home to avoid exposure to grief and tears at a funeral. Attending through the live stream allows them to still experience the service without bringing the children to it.
Although it is a sensitive topic, knowing if live streaming is important for you and yours can help you rest assured that you’ll all stay connected during difficult times. Live streaming provides the benefit of sharing in grief with the ones you love, which is important for the healing process.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we understand that no one wants to think about these details, especially not in the thick of grief over a recent death. Fortunately, we are here to provide compassionate and private funeral live streaming services in Indianapolis, Indiana that can help you have the shoulders of your loved ones to lean on as you deal with the grief, at least digitally. We’re here for whatever you need, so give us a call today!