7 Reasons to Hire Beverly Boy Productions.
Why hire Beverly Boy Productions? Well below are a few good reasons. While producing hundreds of video projects for our clients every single month we have learned a lot about ourselves and our process. Working with some of the largest brands, broadcast stations, and ad agencies on the planet has given us great insight into our best practices. We have learned how to streamline the production process to make our clients lives easier! Our goal from the beginning was to be the best at what we do, and we are working everyday to achieve that goal.
dont just take our word, put us to the test!
Large and small – we’ve done them all.
Not only does Team Beverly Boy work with the biggest brands across the globe, we also work daily with small and medium sized businesses. From live streaming town hall events, to producing local automotive TV commercials, we are equipped to handle every project.
Global reach, Local touch!
Since our company operates in just about every corner of the globe, our clients have found it extremely easy to reach us for their project needs whenever or wherever they might be, from a camera crew in Tokyo Japan; to a medical live stream in Atlanta Georgia. Team Beverly Boy is on the ground ready to produce, light, film, stream, animate, and edit your project!
Based on the feedback, reviews, and case studies from our clients over the past 20 years. we have compiled a list of 7 reasons to hire Beverly Boy Productions. We hope you find this enlightening, and will contact us if you have additional questions.
1. Experience: With two decades in the industry, we have made the mistakes, learned the tough lessons, and mastered the art and science of the video production process. Many of the worlds largest brands continue to put their trust in us for this reason. We must be doing something right, so we want to put that experience to work for you.
2. Customer Service: In any relationship, communication is key. for our clients we are available 24-7, 365. Text, e-mail, Twitter, whatever your pleasure! we work diligently to be available for you during the process, we answer the phone, respond to emails!
3. Turnkey: One call, and we are ready and equipped to take the challenge out of your hands, and in return deliver a complete successful project. We’re immediately at the ready to tackle all aspects of your production burdens.
4. Honest: Whether or not this means a lot in this day and age, it still holds weight with us. We are a family owned, Christian based company and find honesty important. We lead with strong morals and integrity. We don’t lie or cheat people to gain a job, we are transparent and trustworthy, and we sleep very well at night knowing that we are guided by these principles.
5. Creative: Our award winning team of creatives works around the clock, influenced by the art and quality of our portfolio, and that of our counterparts. We’re always meeting new challenges, and exploring new production methods and techniques. We are true artists, and your project is our next masterpiece.
6. Accountable: Every single project is backed by 3 levels of accountability; your crew on the ground, your producer a call away, and our ownership always available. If a problem arises, your voice will always be heard. Any challenges will be met with responsibility and resolve.
7. Peace of Mind: Our clients can rest assured that when they hire Beverly Boy Productions we provide peace of mind throughout the entire process. With an effortless approach; and ease of communication, our goal is to produce the project that produces results every time.
Hiring Beverly Boy for your video project.
Considering hiring Beverly Boy for your video project? We invite you to contact us anytime by filling out our contact form. You can also email us directly, or simply call us to discuss your project. We are happy to jump on a call with you to hear about the details of your video project. We are able to offer free consultation, and insight to help answer any questions you might have. We are available all the time, if you call and the phone is not answered, we will be sure to get right back to you. If you fill out our form, or send an email, we usually get back to you within 10 minutes, sometimes sooner.
Beverly Boy Productions Reviews
Hear first-hand from two of our favorite clients below:
Case study from Kim at BG