Funeral Live Streaming Services
Bringing everyone together for a funeral can be more challenging than many people realize. From scheduling conflicts to sickness to a myriad of circumstances, some of your loved ones may not be able to show up to the memorial service, no matter how badly they want to. This is when funeral live streaming services in Chicago could be exactly what you need.
book your Chicago funeral stream here
Live streaming technology makes it possible for funeral homes to provide an aspect of comfort for grieving families. It makes it easy for those in remote locations to be able to “attend” even if it’s through their smartphone or computer. Because attending a funeral is an important part of healing from grief, it’s an important option to consider when preparing for a memorial service.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Keep Families Connected
Travel, growing families, and jobs are all factors that tend to separate us from our families, at least when it comes to distance. Fortunately, technology has helped to bridge the gap in many ways. While a funeral service may not be the ideal time for anyone, knowing that you can be connected during such a difficult time can help you to find some peace through the use of live streaming services. This technology has been around for about two decades but it’s just now becoming popular in the funeral industry.
We know that the whole idea of streaming a memorial service may feel inappropriate. While we easily watch events and concerts through live streaming, it may seem difficult to want to use technology for such a somber experience. But, the truth is that it can help to bring some peace to anyone of your friends or family who aren’t able to attend for a myriad of reasons. Technology can make sure you all stay connected throughout the grieving experience. Global Reach for Grieving Friends & Family Members
Instead of sending flowers or condolences when you can’t make it to a memorial because you’re too far away to arrive in time or you may be too ill to travel, live streaming allows you to be a part of the experience without having to be there in person. Funeral live streaming services in Chicago make it easy for funeral homes to provide a service that keeps families connected through such a challenging time.
Helpful Aspect of Funeral Live Streaming
While the idea of live streaming funeral services may seem inappropriate, 20% of funeral homes provide funeral live streaming to loved ones. We aren’t talking about live streaming this somber time to the world. Rather, live streaming services can be done over a closed network where you only stream to family and friends show may not be able to arrive due to cost, schedule issues, or sickness.
Funeral live streaming services in Chicago also make it easy for people in the following ways:
- The ability to plan a funeral quickly is a godsend for those who may have religious beliefs that require them to bury their family member as soon as possible. When live streaming takes away the need to wait for traveling loved ones, things can be prepared in a much faster manner.
- When you film the service and record it for later, this allows for a couple of things. Those who are present may have missed some important parts of the service due to tears or grief, so going back to watch special moments and factors can help them to gracefully grieve as they should. It also helps those who were not present to have a chance to see the service later on.
- Those attending remotely can stay in touch throughout the service, both with those who are also attending remotely and those who are present. This can help families stay connected through their grief, even if they aren’t physically close to each other.
- Being a part of the funeral service, however possible, allows for proper grieving. It is said that saying goodbye at a funeral or memorial helps people through the stages of grief.
- Some parents would rather not expose their kids to grief at a young age, which is when live streaming can be beneficial for them so they can say goodbye to their friend or family member without having to work through the very challenging task of helping their children through such an experience.
book your Chicago funeral stream here
We know that live streaming a funeral doesn’t feel like something you want to talk about. We get it. But, when it may be necessary to talk about funerals, you may want to be prepared, knowing that all of your family can be a part of the service even if you’re spread across the globe.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we are able to take this sensitive topic and provide you with discreet and reliable service so that all of your loved ones can be together during such a difficult experience through funeral live streaming services in Chicago. It is a challenge to get everyone together to say goodbye to a loved one, so we’re here to help make it easier for you. If you’re looking for support through this difficult time, we have your live streaming needs covered. Call us today!
One Response to Funeral Live Streaming Services in Chicago