Funeral Live Streaming Services
Distant family members and friends spread around the world may find it hard to make it to the funeral of a loved one. Everyone wants to say goodbye to a lost family member or friend but everything from job conflicts to illness may prevent them from being able to attend a funeral in person. This may be the ideal time to consider funeral live streaming services in Baton Rouge.
book your Baton Rouge funeral stream here
Live streaming technology makes it possible for funeral homes to provide families and people with an extra element of comfort during difficult times. Using the internet to live stream a funeral service allows everyone in your circle the opportunity of being present in paying their respects, even if they can’t be present in person. From a smartphone to a tablet, there are different options for attending a funeral online.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Connect Families
As families grow apart in distance, due to jobs, marriage, and simply global travel, they may find it hard to keep in touch. Fortunately, technology has been a part of keeping families together, and this is especially true when grief knocks at the door. Live streaming technology has been around for nearly two decades but it’s just recently become a popular service in funeral homes.
We don’t question watching a sporting event or wedding via live stream but it may seem a bit odd to stream a funeral. We understand that it may not be the most conventional thing to do but we’ve also seen how helpful it is for families who are spread around the world. Staying connected despite distance is an important thing for grieving families and live streaming makes it possible. Unless the deceased would have wanted otherwise, using it for a memorial service is something to consider.
Global Reach for Grieving Friends & Family Members
From scheduling conflicts to social distancing, there are many reasons why people may not be able to travel to a funeral service. Through live streaming, you are able to provide a global reach of the memorial so that everyone in your circle can participate in saying goodbye. It isn’t easy dealing with grief alone, which is one reason why funeral live streaming services in Baton Rouge are so beneficial—connecting families through grief can be extremely helpful for healing together.
Benefits of Remote Funeral Live Streaming
book your Baton Rouge funeral stream here
Funeral live streaming services may not seem appropriate at first but think of the fact that at least 20% of funeral homes provide them in the country. A memorial that is being live streamed can be done over a closed network so it’s a private affair, just between you and your circle of family and friends.
Aside from streaming services to remote locations, a memorial that is live streamed also provides the following benefits:
- When you can’t wait several days for family members to arrive from far away, live streaming can be highly beneficial. In some faiths, like the Jewish one, burial is meant to be done soon after the loved one passes away, so being able to plan quickly is important.
- A copy of the live stream can be helpful for the grieving process. Some people need to say their goodbye over and over again and a copy of the service can make this possible. At other times, people may miss key moments in the service due to overwhelming grief. A recording helps them to relive the moments.
- Those attending remotely are able to chat with other family members via live stream. This can help everyone find support and comfort in each other, despite long distances in between.
- Individuals that wouldn’t have made it to the funeral can still attend in their own way. This is helpful for the grieving process.
- Families with little ones may want to keep them away from the grieving process but still attend the service in some way. Through live streaming, the kids can keep on playing at home while mom and dad say their goodbyes on their phone or tablet.
We know that discussing these details isn’t easy. No one wants to have to talk about a funeral. But, we also know that it can be helpful to prepare live streaming services when your family is not in one city and it’s time to say goodbye to a lost loved one.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we are available to help you during this time. We know what to do to ensure that funeral live streaming services in Baton Rouge allow for your family to be connected. You don’t have to worry about a thing. Connect with your family and we’ll take care of the rest. Call us today to discuss your funeral live streaming needs. We’re here for you.