Funeral Live Streaming Services
From social distancing to travel costs being too high, there are often many reasons why families can’t be together when tragedy strikes. Fortunately, funeral live streaming services in Bangkok can keep families connected during a service so that everyone can say their goodbyes together.
With live streaming technology, funeral homes are able to provide an added element of support for families who are grieving. Even if you can’t make it in person to a funeral, you can still be present, whether on your phone or tablet. What matters is that you’re somehow together with your family.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Connect Families
As families grow and people travel, there are times when loved ones are far away from each other. While technology is helpful in the good times, it can mean a lot for those who are grieving in the bad times. Live streaming technology has been around for a long time (nearly two decades) but only recently has it become popular for funeral homes to use.
We don’t question the idea of wedding live streams or concerts online but funerals are a little bit more difficult to accept. While the idea may seem inappropriate to some, it can be highly beneficial for grieving families who need to be together during such a sad time.
Unless your deceased loved one requested no technology at the funeral, it can be useful for staying connected with your family.
Global Reach for Grieving Friends & Family Members
From your busy schedule to social distancing, there are many reasons why you may not be able to go to the funeral of a loved one. Fortunately, the option of using funeral live streaming services in Bangkok to keep in touch with your family around the world can be very beneficial during the service. It allows for everyone in your circle to be present in some way during such a difficult experience.
Benefits of Remote Funeral Live Streaming
Live streaming a funeral may be a new concept but with over 20% of funeral homes offering this service, you can see how it can be beneficial for grieving families. You can hold your live stream over a closed network, so there’s no need for anyone else to view the service except your family and loved ones.
Consider the added benefits of live streaming funeral services:
● You can prepare for a funeral quickly when you don’t have to wait for people to travel from far away. This is especially helpful for those whose religious beliefs require prompt burial of the deceased family member.
● A copy of your live stream can be beneficial to use later. Whether you missed parts of the service due to being overwhelmed with grief or you simply need to watch it as many times as needed while grieving, a live streaming recording is helpful.
● If you’re attending a funeral remotely, you can chat with other family members or friends also attending remotely. You can get the support you need in this way as you grieve together.
● Individuals that are unable to attend a funeral service in person are still able to attend through technology, whether on their phone or tablet, which can help them through their grieving process.
● Families with little ones may not be able to attend the funeral in person due to parents not wanting to expose their kids to grief yet. Live streaming the service can help them still pay their respects while keeping the kids at home.
Get in Touch with Team Beverly Boy
We know that a funeral may be a challenge to discuss, but we also know that preparing in advance to have your family all together in some way can be helpful during this time of grief. If you need support with funeral live streaming services in Bangkok, Thailand, you can trust our team to provide the compassionate service you need. We’re here for you; please get in touch with us today!