What Does it Cost to Hire a Marketing Video Production Team?
Marketing video production is a leading form of content creation for major corporations and for small businesses seeking to engage and influence their audience members online. If you’re new to marketing video production, or you’re just wondering how much it will cost to hire a marketing video production team, you’re in the right place. While the cost of producing a marketing video can vary greatly based on the project, it’s important to have baseline estimates figured out.
The average cost of a marketing video is between $1,000 and $10,000 per finished minute. Since most online videos span about 1-2 minutes, that means you’ve got a range of between $2,000 and $30,000 for your marketing video production costs. But what does it cost to hire a marketing video production team?
Video Production Crew Rates
The marketing video production team will work at various hourly rates based on their expertise and individual understanding of the project as well as based on various project needs. Below is a look at the individual marketing video production team rates that you can expect to pay for each crew member involved in producing your video.
- Film Director – >$250 per hour
- Script Writer – >$150 per hour
- Cameraman – >$400 per hour
- Editor – >$175 per hour
- Actors – >$500 per hour
- Equipment – up to 100s per hour
- Studio Shooting – up to $400 per hour
- Narrator – >$400 per hour
- Audio Files – up to $1000
- Video Rendering – up to $75 per hour
- B-Roll – expect to pay a percentage between 10 and 50% of your total cost
- Miscellaneous Fees – can cost very little up to 1000s extra
In addition to the above expenses, you can expect the potential for various add-on costs when producing a marketing video. Things like the expertise of the marketing video production team and individual increases in rate based on the technical abilities or skills required to produce your video are just the beginning.
You’ll also face the following potential expenses:
- Costs related to graphics or the addition of titles throughout the video.
- Color correction or other editing required for the video.
- Special effects and advanced techniques used to bring the video to life.
- Scripting that goes beyond the basic story to produce an advanced storytelling experience.
- Unique designs, details, or other items added to the video.
Before you hire a marketing video production team, consider hiring Beverly Boy Productions to find out if you can save money by choosing one of our crews to produce marketing videos for your brand — you won’t be disappointed!