Funeral Live Streaming Services
Bringing everyone together for a funeral can be extremely difficult to manage. Scheduling conflicts to sickness to a many other circumstances, your loved ones may have things that stop them from showing up to the memorial service, no matter how much they wish they could be there. This is when funeral live streaming services in Glendale could be just what you need.
book your Glendale funeral stream here
Live streaming technology makes it possible for funeral homes to provide an added aspect of comfort and some peace to grieving families, and makes it easy for those in remote locations to “attend” the service via smartphone or computer. Attending a funeral is a very important part of healing from grief, so this option is an important one to consider when you are preparing for a memorial service.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Keep Families Connected
Travel costs, growing families, and new jobs are all factors that put distance between us and our families, but technology brings us together in many ways. While a funeral may not be a great time, knowing that you can be connected during this difficult time with your loved ones can help you find some peace with live streaming. This technology has been around for almost two decades, but it’s just now being used in the funeral industry.
We know that the idea of streaming a memorial service may feel improper. We are able to easily watch events, podcasts, and concerts through live streaming, but we find it more difficult to use technology for a more somber experience. But, truthfully, this can bring some peace to anyone of your friends or family who cannot attend the ceremony for a myriad of reasons. Technology keeps you all connected throughout the grieving experience.
Global Reach for Grieving Friends & Family Members
Instead of sending flowers or cards when you can’t attend a memorial because you’re too far away to arrive in time or even too ill to travel, live streaming allows you to be a part of the experience without having to be there in person. Funeral live streaming services in Glendale make it easy for funeral homes to keep families connected through such a challenging time.
Helpful Benefits of Funeral Live Streaming
blog-contact email=”[email protected]” label=”book your Glendale funeral stream here” bottom-text=”Please include as many details as possible, location, time, date, etc…”]
Live streaming funeral services may seem out of place, 20% of funeral homes provide funeral live streaming options. We aren’t talking about streaming this somber and difficult time to the world, though. Live streaming can be done over a closed network where you only stream to family and friends who cannot arrive due to scheduling conflicts, cost, or sickness.
Funeral live streaming services in Glendale also make it easy in the following ways:
- The ability to plan a funeral quickly is a huge relief for those who have religious beliefs that require them to bury their family member as soon as they are able. When live streaming takes away the need to wait for loved ones to arrive, things can be prepared in a faster manner.
- When you film and record the service, this allows for a couple of things. Those who are present may have missed some important parts due to tears or grief, so going back to watch special moments can help them to grieve as they should. It also helps those who were not present to see the service later on.
- Those attending remotely can stay in touch during service with those who are also attending remotely and those who are present at the service, helping families to stay connected through their grief, even if they can’t be close to each other.
- It has been said that saying goodbye at a memorial or funeral helps when healing from grief, so being a part of the funeral allows for proper grieving.
- Some parents would rather not expose their kids to grief or funerals at a young age, so live streaming helps them say goodbye to their friend or family member without having to work through the challenging task of helping their child through the experience, too.
We know that live streaming a funeral doesn’t feel like something you want to talk about right now and we get it. But, when it is necessary to talk about funerals, you want to be prepared, and knowing that your family can be a part of the service even if you’re spread across the globe helps.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we take this sensitive topic and provide you with discreet and reliable service so that your loved ones can be together during this difficult experience through funeral live streaming services in Glendale. It can be a huge challenge to get everyone together to say goodbye to a loved one, so we help make it easier for you. If you’re looking for support through this tough time, we have your live streaming needs covered. Call today!