How Much Does it Cost to Stream an Event in Honolulu
Live streaming an event is something that various and numerous Honolulu business owners have considered, especially more recently following COVID-19. There have been many changes to the ways that businesses and events are allowed to operate thanks to widespread closures and safety changes. Procedural changes to events have left many business owners carving out places to live stream their events. Those who are thinking of engaging in event streaming wonder “how much does it cost to stream an event in Honolulu?”
At Beverly Boy Productions, we are ready to discuss Honolulu live streaming costs with you. Our goal is to provide you with as much info as we can, but when it comes to specific live stream costs, we typically say that event live streaming runs between $1,000 and $5,000 for most events. There are numerous factors that can contribute to higher costs, though.
Honolulu Event Streaming Costs
Streaming your event can have other costs or considerations for you to take into account, depending on the size of your event, its duration, and the crew members that are required to produce the stream.
When you need to know “how much does it cost to stream an event in Honolulu?,” we usually think about the following daily or hourly rates:
- Narrator – up to $407 per hour
- Equipment – up to $107s per hour
- Camera Operator – up to $407 per hour
- B-Roll – a percentage of the total cost, usually between 17 and 57%
- Director – up to $257 per hour
- Switcher – up to $207 per hour
- Miscellaneous Fees – nothing at all to 1,007s
- Streaming platform – $57 to $1,007 (depending on the platform and how much it’s used)
These rates do not include those related to equipment rentals, venue rental, and things like a CDN.
Event Streaming Cost Considerations
When a Big Pineapple business owner asks, ‘How much does it cost to stream an event in Honolulu?” more info about the event can help us to narrow down the streaming costs. For example, we need to know:
- The length of the event. Longer events require more crew for longer periods of time, resulting in higher costs.
- The expected size of the viewing audience. A larger audience requires a higher bandwidth for the event to be streamed properly.
- The size of the event. A small, single presentation event requires fewer crew members than a large, multi-presentation event.
Honolulu virtual event cost
We will gather the key details of your Honolulu virtual event cost to determine the total budget of the live stream. For most events, a cost of between $1,000 and $5,000 is the expected average.
However, events that last more than one day or ones that require multiple working camera crews and advanced gear, as well as a broadcast engineer to keep everything moving, will have higher overall costs.
So, when you ask, “how much does it cost to stream an event in Honolulu?” We may provide a blanket statement of “$1,000 to $5,000.” but we’ll ask questions about your event to help us line out a price that’s targeted to your specific situation.