Funeral Live Streaming Services
It can be very difficult to bring loved ones together during times of grief, especially right now during the pandemic. If you and yours are dealing with loss, funeral live streaming services in Stonecrest can be especially helpful.
Whether travel restrictions or illnesses keep your family and loved ones from coming to the funeral, live stream technology offered by funeral homes around the nation can help you and yours stay connected. While you may not be able to attend in person you can still attend from your phone or laptop.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Keep Families Connected
From jobs to marriages and simply wanting to be somewhere else, there are many reasons why families are spread around the country and even the world. Technology has a great way of keeping us close together despite distance, and this is especially true when tragedy happens
We understand that the idea of live streaming a funeral seems inappropriate. However, it can be helpful when you and your family can’t be in the same place to say your goodbyes. As long as the deceased wouldn’t have minded technology used at their service you can use it to keep everybody present for paying their respects.
Global Reach for Grieving Friends & Family Members
You may want to send flowers or send a text saying how sorry you are but if you really want to be present, funeral live streaming services in Stonecrest offered by funeral homes can help your family stay connected in this time of grief.
Helpful Aspect of Funeral Live Streaming
With 20% of funeral homes offering this service you and your loved ones can attend a private affair over a closed network. As long as everybody has Internet connection they can attend from their home or office, wherever they may be located in the world.
Funeral live streaming services in Stonecrest also helps in these ways:
- Maybe your religion requires you to bury the deceased quickly. If this is the case for your family, consider using live stream services when you can’t wait for traveling family members.
- As you film the service for the live stream, the footage can be saved, both for grieving purposes later on, or for family members who couldn’t attend the live service.
- For those who are attending remotely, there is a chat feature so you can get support and connection with others who are attending online as well.
- Saying your goodbyes at a funeral is part of the grieving process. Although you may not be able to make it in person, live stream services allow you to pay your respects.
- There are parents who would rather not bring their kids to a funeral but who still want to attend in some way. Live stream services make this possible.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we can provide discreet service for you during this time. We offer funeral live streaming services in Stonecrest. It can be challenging to get everybody together to say their goodbyes so that’s what we’re here for. Call us today!