Funeral Live Streaming Services
Having loved ones all together during times of grief can be a challenge, especially with travel issues or other problems, but with funeral live streaming services in Brentwood, you can have the whole circle attend a service, no matter what.
Live streaming technology is something that many funeral homes are providing, understanding the grief that people face with the loss of a loved one and being too far to attend the funeral in-person. With this tech, you can feel like you’re present, even if you’re attending on your phone or laptop.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Keep Families Connected
Whether you have taken a job elsewhere or you found love in another state, there are several reasons why you could live far from home. Despite the distance, you probably stay connected through technology, making it feel like your family and friends are close.
Live stream technology has been around for over a decade, but it’s often used for weddings or graduations. Recently, it’s started to become more popular for funerals.
Global Reach for Grieving Friends & Family Members
Funeral live streaming services in Brentwood allow you and yours to connect, even if you’re spread across the globe. The global reach it provides ensures that no one in your circle has to grieve alone.
Helpful Aspect of Funeral Live Streaming
20% of funeral homes offer this service so if you’re looking for a way to keep loved ones connected, this is an ideal option. Don’t worry about it being streamed over an open network—it can be reserved for only your family and friends.
Funeral live streaming services in Brentwood also provides benefits in these ways:
- You may want to plan a funeral as quickly as possible and with live stream services you can.
- Filming a service allows you to save the footage. You can revisit moments from the service for grieving purposes or when you need to share it with loved ones.
- Attending an online service allows you to communicate with others who are as well.
- A parent may not be ready to bring the kids to a service. This means that live stream services still allow them to be present.
- If you’re processing your grief, being present at a funeral can be helpful. Attend online if you can’t be there in person.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we know that funeral live streaming services in Brentwood can make a big difference for your circle of loved ones if you’re dealing with grief and simply can’t be in the same place at the same time. Let our team know what you need. We’d be happy to provide the support you’re looking for.