Funeral Live Streaming Services
If you live thousands of miles away from family when tragedy strikes, it may not be easy to attend in person. From illnesses to job conflicts, there are several reasons why attending a funeral of a loved one may be out of the question for you. Fortunately, funeral live streaming services in Baltimore exist to make it easier for you and yours.
book your Baltimore funeral stream here
Live streaming technology allows a funeral home to provide the comforting element of uniting families through technology. Wherever you may be located, live streaming can make it seem like you’re closer to your family than you are. While you can’t attend in person, with live streaming technology, you can still be present in a memorial service.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Keep Families Connected
Families tend to be spread across the country, if not the world, due to travel, jobs, and even marriages. Because of technology, they can still be a part of each others’ lives in the best of times. The same can be said in the worst of times when tragedy strikes. Live streaming has been around for almost twenty years but it’s just become a useful service that funeral homes are starting to provide.
Maybe it’s because we can easily stream a sporting event or concert without second thought but live streaming a funeral may seem odd. The truth of the matter is that unless the person who passed requested there to be no technology at their funeral, the use of funeral live streaming services in Baltimore can be very helpful. You want to keep your family together, regardless of location or issues that keep your loved ones from being able to attend a funeral.
Global Reach for Grieving Friends & Family Members
Whether it’s social distancing or your busy schedule, or job issues, there are many factors that could prevent you being able to attend a loved one’s funeral—at least in person. Using live stream technology to keep your family connected, even if they are spread across the globe, allows for everyone to say their goodbyes to the person you all loved and cared for.
Benefits of Remote Funeral Live Streaming
book your Baltimore funeral stream here
Although the initial idea of live streaming a service can seem odd, the reality is that 20% of funeral homes already provide this type of service. Funeral live streaming services in Baltimore allow for you and yours to pay your respects, even if circumstances keep you apart as you mourn the loss of a loved one. Live streaming of a funeral can be done over a closed network so it’s only you and your loved ones who are able to see the event.
The following are a few added benefits of live streaming funeral services:
- You can plan funeral services quickly as you don’t have to wait for anyone to arrive if everyone who is far away is attending via live stream. If your faith requires quick burial, this can be very beneficial for your family.
- Recording the live stream is helpful for a multitude of reasons. Whether it helps you through the grieving process to see it again or you weren’t able to attend, a recording is one benefit of live streaming a funeral.
- An interactive live stream platform allows everyone to stay connected throughout the service, which can help those who far away feel like they have the support they need in such a difficult time.
- Individuals that are unable to attend a funeral in person can still go through this stage of grief by attending via live stream.
- Your little ones may not yet be ready to attend a funeral but as a parent and family member of the deceased person may want to. Attending via live stream can allow you the chance to pay your respects as you keep your kids at home.
Although a funeral is not a topic everyone wants to talk about, we know how beneficial it can be for families to use live streaming services for a funeral. If it helps everyone feel connected, it’s an idea to consider.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we know things come up like money issues or illness that can prevent travel to a funeral. We also know how difficult it can be to discuss these things. We’re able to provide compassionate funeral live streaming services in Baltimore so you can focus on what matters: your loved ones. Please get in touch if you need support for live streaming services.