Top Tips on Marketing Your Business with Video Live Streaming
Live video streaming was once somewhat of a novelty for marketers and for small to medium business owners. This form of content was really only largely accessible by sports broadcasts and news casters. However, today’s avid marketers and business owners realize that marketing your business with video live streaming is something that must happen. Not only does live video engage viewers in more immediate ways than any other form of video content online, but marketers can’t overlook the fact that many more businesses are now turning to live streaming than ever before.
If you’re thinking about marketing your business with video live streaming, you’re definitely not alone! Many great marketers have already beat you to the punch and began using video live streaming effectively to market their brands, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get started, too! We’ve got some useful tips to help you with marketing your business with video live streaming.
Why Consider Video Live Streaming for Marketing Your Business?
Before we dive into the tips, let’s take a look at why it’s important to consider video live streaming for your business over other forms of video content. Just consider the statistics as follows:
- Live streaming is expected to have 91M subscribers by 2024.
- As of 2021, 47% more viewers are live streaming than they did one year ago.
- In 2019, live streaming topped 1.1B hours.
- Most audiences prefer live streaming over other forms of video content.
It’s also important to understand that consumers are up to 62% more likely to have a negative perception of a business or brand that publishes low quality video content. Therefore, you cannot just focus on marketing your business with video live streaming, but you must also be focused on the quality of the live content that you produce.
Quick Tips for Marketing Your Business with Video Live Streaming
Now that you have been fulfilled with the details as to why it’s important to even consider video live streaming for your marketing initiatives, it’s important to start considering these tips.
- Be sure to choose the right platform to introduce your live streaming videos. Different platforms work for different brands. You might not be happy with utilizing Facebook Live or YouTube Live because you will have limited control.
- Plan your Live Videos Ahead of time. This is incredibly important. You want to be sure that you have a plan for your marketing initiatives with the live video content.
- Be prepared to incorporate proper sound and light. Live streams that lack proper audio will almost always bring down the audience making them unhappy with the stream. This is your chance to prepare your audio and lighting in advance.
- Be sure that you create engagement points in your live stream. Whether you’re encouraging people to comment, share your video, or to otherwise engage is up to you but the point is to make the content as engaging and interactive as possible.
In addition to these tips, it’s also very important for you to consider how you intend to market your live video streaming ahead of time so that you can maximize audience attendance of your event. Marketing your business with video live streaming is all about planning. Therefore, it is essential that you find ways to market and promote the live stream ahead of the stream.
Some options that might help you with marketing your business with video live streaming include:
- Promoting your live stream up to two months or more ahead of the stream.
- Being diligent with your social media promotions of your live stream to build hype.
- Using live video to engage your audience at various points in the funnel.
- Incorporating live video into your day-to-day marketing initiatives.
- Send an invitation to anyone on your email list prior to going live. Make sure emails go out at least a day in advance of the stream.
- Create video highlights that you can use to promote your live stream ahead of time on social media, your website, and on your landing pages.
By utilizing these top tips on marketing your business with video live streaming, you can bet that you’ll find ways to incorporate live video into your day-to-day marketing initiatives to achieve your goals.
For more information about marketing your business with video live streaming, or for help producing professional quality live stream videos that are going to stand out to your target audience and generate adequate attention for your brand, give Beverly Boy Productions a call. We can’t wait to assist you with all of your video live streaming initiatives as you focus on marketing your brand!