Funeral Live Streaming Services
Funeral live streaming services in New Orleans make it easy to say goodbye to your deceased family member or friend, regardless of distance. When such a tragic experience such as death of a loved one happens, being able to pay your respects means the world. If you’re unable to attend a funeral in person, being able to through a live stream can be everything to you.
book your NOLA funeral stream here
Live streaming technology is a benefit for funeral homes who want to provide an extra element of comfort where entire families or friend circles can unite during their bereavement and be present, no matter where everyone may be located. Connecting through a live stream ensures that each person has a chance to be able to grieve as needed.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Keep You Connected
As people travel, families grow, and jobs take you far away from your loved ones, it can be hard for everyone to stay connected. Fortunately, technology helps a lot with this by allowing you to talk face-to-face as often as needed. It’s especially helpful for when tragic circumstances come up. Live streaming services have been around for nearly two decades but funeral live streaming has only recently become popular.
We don’t balk at the idea of attending a wedding via live stream but the idea of attending a funeral can seem off-putting to some. The way to look at is that it allows those who need to be present in the service to process their grief to attend in some way, even if they can’t show up in person due to job conflicts, illness, or social distancing.
Global Connection Grieving Friends & Family Members
Whether it’s distance or a busy job or a recent birth, sometimes it can be nearly impossible for a friend or family member to travel to the funeral of your lost loved one. This can be devastating for everyone but this is why funeral live streaming services in New Orleans can help. While it doesn’t make up for the fact that you can’t be physically present for the funeral, it allows you to say your goodbyes even if it’s via technology, and this is something you can do from anywhere in the world.
Benefits Offered By Funeral Live Streaming
Although it could seem inappropriate to live stream a funeral, it can make a difference for those who are grieving. This is why 20% of funeral homes in the country already provide this service. Before you worry about everyone seeing the funeral, know that it can be streamed over a closed network where only your family members and friends have access to the live stream. It will make a difference for those who cannot be there in person.
In addition to being able to attend the service from a distant location, the following benefits are a few more reasons to consider funeral live streaming services in New Orleans:
- Ability to plan funeral services quickly without waiting for traveling family members can be beneficial if your faith requires quick burial after death. This is especially true for the Jewish community.
- A live recording of the service for those who are grieving to watch once the funeral is over can actually help a lot in the grieving process. It’s also helpful for those who couldn’t be present at the funeral itself or able to attend via live streaming.
- Those attending remotely can communicate with others through the live stream platform. This allows everyone to feel like they’re together, which is very important in a funeral.
- Individuals that are not able to travel to the funeral can still experience the act of paying their respects to the deceased through the live stream. This is said to help when it comes to the various stages of grief.
- Families with little ones may not want their kids to have to deal with grief just yet. But, some parents may still want to say goodbye by using the live stream platform while the little ones play in another room.
book your NOLA funeral stream here
Although a funeral is a challenging topic to discuss, knowing that everyone in your family can be present for the service regardless of location makes it important to consider a live stream funeral service.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we want to help put your mind at ease during a difficult time. Knowing that your loved ones can be united in some way to grieve a family member or friend can be very important for your peace of mind, so if you need compassionate funeral live streaming service in New Orleans, we are here for you. Please reach out to us today to discuss your needs.