Funeral Live Streaming Services
We know that distance can be very hard when tragedy strikes. It can be challenging to deal with trying to work everything out for everyone to attend the service. This is why funeral live streaming services in Louisville are a good idea. They can keep families united in the most tragic of times, no matter how close or far you may be from each other.
Live streaming technology can help a funeral home provide the type of service families need, no matter the distance. It’s a beneficial tool that while often used for less somber occasions can provide the comfort and connection every circle of friends and family needs when losing a loved one.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Connect Loved Ones
When tragedy strikes, families may find themselves far apart from each other. With travel and jobs taking us far away from our loved ones when tragedy strikes, you may find yourselves spread across the globe. This is when live streaming could be exactly what you need. Although the technology has been around for a while, it’s just now becoming a tool that funeral homes provide for people mourning the loss of loved ones.
It’s easy for us to think of live streaming services for concerts and sports but when it comes to a funeral, we may see this as much too somber an event to use technology in. Unless your deceased loved ones has expressed concern over technology being used in a funeral, it may actually be a great way for everyone to stay connected through such a difficult time.
Global Reach for Grieving Friends & Family Members
Whether a busy schedule or illness means that you can’t attend a funeral service, there are options for being a part of such an important event. Saying goodbye to someone you love is still possible, especially when you hire professionals to provide funeral live streaming services in Louisville. It’s a way to ensure that everyone has the chance to grieve together, regardless of distance, and where you may all be spread around the world.
Benefits Found in Remote Funeral Live Streaming
Although it may seem inappropriate to live stream a memorial service, did you know that about 20% of funeral homes already offer this service? With this in mind, you can see how it’s actually quite beneficial to be able to be together although you’re far apart. Keep in mind that your live stream project can be a private experience, shared only with your loved ones on a closed network. It doesn’t have to be seen by the world.
There are many reasons why live streaming can be helpful. Here are a few more benefits found in live streaming:
- In the Jewish faith, funerals are meant to take place soon after death. This is one reason why using live streaming to share the service with loved ones who are far away can help you to plan the service quickly and effectively.
- A live recording can make it possible for families to remember special parts of the service, especially if they had a hard time paying attention during the service. It can be a beneficial tool for the grieving process, both for those who were able to attend and for those who were not.
- If you are attending remotely, you can chat with those who are at the service and also those who may be attending remotely as well. This ensures that you can stay connected throughout this experience, which is very important for families grieving a lost loved one.
- There are different stages of grief and being able to attend a funeral of a loved one is one such stage. If it isn’t possible in person, being able to at least attend online helps people to heal through the stages of grief.
- Families with little ones may not want to attend with the children. Having the parents be able to attend on a live stream allows for you to be present, while the kids are able to play at home.
Although a funeral may not be something you want to discuss, it could help to plan for a live streaming service if you have family spread around the world. Knowing that everyone will be able to attend in some way can help to bring some comfort during such a difficult time.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we know that funeral live streaming services in Louisville can be a bit overwhelming to think about. This is what we’re here for. While you focus on connection with family and grieving, we’ll work on the technical side to provide discreet service that allows you to connect with your family around the world during the memorial. Give us a call to start preparing for funeral home live streaming services.