Video Production for Cannabis Equipment & Accessory Stores
Larger acceptance of cannabis legalization at both the medical and recreational levels has given rise to demand for cannabis equipment & accessories stores. These stores sell cannabis related equipment & accessories such as grow lights and other cannabis growing equipment, cannabis smoking equipment and other forms of inventory for cannabis retailers. It’s part of a $3 billion dollar industry that has continued to expand & grow over the past several years & is expected to continue to grow into 2030. Video production for cannabis equipment & accessory stores typically focuses on a mixed media approach to building audience awareness, generating hype around products & services, and introducing trust-building topics that are likely to result in increasing consumer engagement & retail sales for the brand.
The budding cannabis industry has created its own set of related industries or subsidiaries that range from cannabis cultivation & growing to CBD extraction, to the sale of cannabis or equipment & accessories. As the cannabis equipment & accessory stores industry is poised for a 2.6% annual increase in total revenue, COVID-19 did set the industry growth back a bit as, like most retailers, government-demanded closures would create stiff revenue declines for brick and mortar cannabis equipment & accessory stores.
As the cannabis equipment & accessory stores industry continues to grow, competition is likely to grow almost equally as fast. Retailers that put technology to work for their operations will see tremendous value from their savvy decision making. Ask Beverly Boy Productions about the ways that you can use video to your advantage to grow your cannabis equipment & accessory stores or to achieve your business growth goals.
Promotional Videos for Cannabis Equipment & Accessory Stores
Promotional video production for cannabis equipment & accessory stores will help you to present the various products your store has for sale to the target market whether that’s a consumer or another business that could potentially benefit from your brand. Consider the production of short, engaging product promotions which can be used to:
- Increase your brand’s reach.
- Create a strong brand reputation for your store.
- Hype up an audience so that they’re excited about a product you sell.
- Increase product sales.
- Generate leads that will boost conversions.
Video is one of the most powerful forms of content marketing available. With a professional approach, and prominent integration, promotional videos can set your cannabis equipment & accessories store apart from all of the competitors in the space!
Marketing Videos for Cannabis Equipment & Accessory Stores
Take the whole marketing funnel and break it down into the different goals you’re trying to achieve based on where consumers are at in their journey and you’ll find that marketing videos can help every single step of the way as follows:
- Awareness: At the top of the funnel, this is where your marketing videos should be branded so that as your audience begins to see them they start to familiarize themselves or become “aware” of your brand. You might create educational videos about cannabis, videos that introduce different aspects of cannabis legalization or growth, or that focus on the various uses & purposes. You should be creating content around the different types of problems your audience may struggle with as a segue to introduce your brand.
- Consideration: Middle of the funnel, this is where your marketing videos should be focused on generating social proof and on helping your audience understand how to choose products that are ideal for them. Consumers might be checking our your competitors at this stage too so branding your videos will be essential.
- Conversions: Bottom of the funnel, this is where your marketing videos should be focused on providing key information about products & services, compelling the viewer to make a purchase or take action through promotional videos, or sharing things like case studies & customer testimonials that will further contribute to building audience trust so that they will take action 7 become a customer.
- Loyalty: Also bottom of the funnel, the marketing videos you’ll create at this stage should focus on encouraging your customer to come back, to purchase again-and-again.
- Advocacy: Also at the bottom of the funnel, the marketing videos at this stage should focus on building audience engagement so that they are so satisfied with your business that they spread the word and share their hype with others – they advocate for your business through word of mouth, shared video testimonials, written testimonials, and various other campaigns.
As you can see, there are marketing videos that will work for cannabis equipment & accessory stores at every stage of the sales funnel or decision-making cycle for the consumers in your target audience.
Training Videos for Cannabis Equipment & Accessory Stores
As a retail store, you’re likely to experience higher than average churn, otherwise known as employee turnover. It tends to hover around 60% nationally and costs retailers more than 230 million days of lost productivity and $19 billion in costs associated with the recruiting, hiring, and subsequent training of help. If you’ve experienced high turnover, and you struggle to provide proper training to your sales team or to members of your cannabis equipment & accessory store that you hire, video can help.
Training video production for cannabis equipment & accessory stores can:
- Reduce training time.
- Improve training accessibility.
- Minimize training costs.
- Make training more engaging.
Video based training programs are also more consistent & engaging that in-person training programs or written training that could be provided at the retail level for your store. Employees & employers both find video training to be more effective & efficient.
Interview Videos for Cannabis Equipment & Accessory Stores
Much of your marketing process is around building audience trust in your business. Selling cannabis equipment & supplies requires you to build relationships with your target market and to generate a strong sense of trust that will lead to repeat sales. Think about the ways that you can incorporate interview videos into your marketing funnel to build audience trust in your business to reduce friction that might otherwise prevent a sale.
Expert interview video production for cannabis equipment & accessory stores will provide your target audience with the credibility & authority necessary to build trusting relationships with those who are most interested or likely to be interested in your store & the products you sell. Ask Team Beverly Boy about how you can put interview videos to work for your business in growing your reach, increasing trust, and boosting sales for your cannabis equipment & accessories store.