Employing the right St. Lawrence County video production services in 2021
If you’re in need of professional St. Lawrence County video services, this article can help you understand a few of the most important factors. St. Lawrence County Video production is a lot more than a trend. With more than 500 million hours of YouTube video viewed daily, most consumers spend at least an hour a week viewing videos on social media, and more than 85% of the collective U.S. internet audience watches online video content regularly, so there’s little question as to how helpful it can be to use video for marketing and branding. Picking the right St. Lawrence County video production services in 2021 is a must if you want to move your company forward.
St. Lawrence County Businesses need professional video production services so they can stand out in a world where video is so commonly viewed with 72 hours of video posted to YouTube every minute.
What can your company do to stand out in this type of environment full of distractions? A professional video production agency in St. Lawrence can help your New York business gain new customers, grow a stronger brand following, and increase your ROI.
Beverly Boy Productions offers the most professional video production services for local businesses and brands in Northern New York. Contact us today to find out about our St. Lawrence County video production services and the years of expertise we bring to your project.
St. Lawrence County, a Great Place to Film
St. Lawrence County is a location that provides plenty of beautiful locations for shooting your project film. From the hotel The Noble Suites to the popular spot of Colton, there are some lovely places to consider.
A few outdoor spaces that would be ideal for shooting at would be Jacques Cartier State Park, Robert Moses State Park, and Coles Creek State Park. Another option to consider is filming at a historical landmark in the area.
With an abundance of iconic architecture and places to shoot, you can choose from an abundance of places for your project. Consider spots like Benjamin Gordon Baldwin House, Luke Brown House, and Clare Town Hall. .
Proudly Servicing the entire Northern New York area including Canton, Ogdensburg, and Potsdam.
Video Production Costs in St. Lawrence
Video production costs in St. Lawrence County are what you’d find in most of New York or other major counties. You can expect to spend on the expertise of the production crew as well as based individually on the services you want for your film project.
Day rates range from about $250 or more per camera crew member based on your specific expectations and needs.
Most St. Lawrence County production crew rates can include:
● Film Director – approx: $257 per hour
● Script Writer – approx: $157 per hour
● Cameraman $57 – $407 per hour
● Editor $47 – $182 per hour
● Actors $57 – $507 per hour
● Equipment – up to 107s per hour
● Studio Shooting – up to $407 per hour
● Narrator – >$407 per hour
● Audio Files – up to $1007
● Video Rendering – up to $81 per hour
● B-Roll – expect to pay a percentage between 17 and 57% of your total cost
● Miscellaneous Fees – can cost very little up to 1007s extra
St. Lawrence County video production services and individual costs can vary from one place to another. If you’d like to make sure that you hire a crew you can depend on, choose one that has the professional expertise needed for your specific video project.
Live Streaming in St. Lawrence the “New Norm”
Many St. Lawrence business owners have adjusted to a “new norm” since COVID-19 and the lockdowns that have happened in most of New York and even the country in 2020.
Live streaming in St. Lawrence is the “new norm” and using various remote features has become popular for several companies around county.
The good news is that live streaming production services are easy to find, thanks to several professional film crews in St. Lawrence that offer services in:
● Webcasting virtual concerts & Graduations.
● Funeral live streams, Church services & Weddings.
● Conference live streams & Virtual meetings.
● Bonded cellular streaming, 3G/4G/5G, and Mobile Satellite uplink trucks.
● Live polling, LiveU & Paywall platforms.
The use of livestream technology has allowed many St. Lawrence County companies to deliver top-notch live video feeds to their remote audiences quite easily.
You’ll find many companies continue to share their livestream video content on a weekly or monthly basis, even if there are no longer restrictions in place.
Live Streaming Services
We offer streaming on several RTMP compatible services including Ustream, Wowza Media Server, YouTube Live, Akamai, and Twitch.
From the TriCaster to the Livestream studio HD550, the use of livestream video connects companies with their audience, whether it’s their team or new customers, despite social distancing.
Livestream video technology makes it possible for brands to boost viewer engagement and deliver interactive content that includes live Q&A polls, audience chat features, and customized call to action offers designed for every person watching.
Hiring the Right St. Lawrence Camera Crew
Hiring a St. Lawrence County camera crew to help you produce professional quality videos for your company can pose certain challenges but it’s not impossible with time and focus. You can easily do a search for local providers.
Beverly Boy Productions offers full-service film production including pre-production planning, filming, and post-production editing. Contact us today to find out how we can help you with your project needs.
Conduct Thorough Research
First, we suggest taking your time to do your research when hiring a professional film crew in St. Lawrence and especially before you sign any contract.
There are numerous film companies that can offer reliable St. Lawrence County video production services, but there are also some options that promise quality results but don’t deliver the quality you’re looking for.
Next, don’t forget that a film crew in St. Lawrence should offer more than just gear and time in the industry. To reach your goals, you’ll want a crew that can provide creativity, storytelling, and the ability to bring your vision to life on film.
Discuss everything from budget to timeline and specific services you may want in your project. You don’t want to get too far in the vetting process to discover that they won’t be able to provide you with what you need.
Finally, bear in mind that you get what you pay for. Film production services in St. Lawrence County can vary according to cost, experience, etc. A quality film is going to probably cost you a bit more, but it’s worth it.
Just make sure you’re getting estimates in writing and do your research before hiring the right St. Lawrence camera crew for your company.
Corporate Video Production in St. Lawrence
Video is high on the list of best marketing content for businesses of all sizes. In fact, more than 90% of businesses that have created marketing videos for their company say that the ROI from video content is a lot more than other methods of marketing media.
In fact, the discussion here isn’t whether you should use video for business, as it’s clear by now that you should. Simply decide on how often you want to use videos by making 2021 the year you invest in a professional video marketing strategy.
Expand Your Brand’s Reach
Corporate video production in St. Lawrence County can help your company improve your brand reach and boost audience engagement while having corporate video marketing in 2021?
Consider St. Lawrence County video production services for your project production needs in 2021 if you are hoping to:
● Increase the marketing value of the content you share online, drive more leads, and increase conversions for your brand.
● Increase your organic reach by up to 157% or more. Web Pages with video end up as first page rankings in Google search engine results.
● Increase organic traffic by as much as 55% to your sites.
● Increase your service or product sales by up to as much as 81%. Up to 81% of consumers state they will buy a product after viewing a video about the brand.
● Connect with your audience how they like to stay in touch. 44% of audience members prefer watching a video over reading about products or services or talking on the phone about it.
● Improve email campaign rates by up to as much as 19%. An email with the topic line including “video” gets opened up to 19% more often.
● Increase landing page conversions by as much as 80%. Video can help you do this and more.
● Achieve year-over-year revenue growth by as much as 13.3% in comparison to an expected 8-9% without the use of video marketing.
These are a few of the benefits you’ll find in using corporate video production in St. Lawrence and why it’s important to plan for video marketing campaigns in 2021.
Booking an Event Videographer in Northern New York
St. Lawrence County video production services are not just for things like marketing campaign videos or live streaming. You can also use them for capturing your business events and sharing them with your target demographic.
When booking an event videographer in St. Lawrence you can capture your events in order to stand out amongst the competition, build brand awareness, and increase sales.
Are you wondering if you should capture the event yourself? We typically suggest working with professionals, so that you can be sure to:
● Professional quality – event videographers capture your event professionally so you can put your best foot forward, as your audience will typically relate quality visuals to what you can provide.
● A team that stays out of your way – event videographers film events in such a way that you will barely notice they’re there. You can be sure to get great footage without having your event disrupted.
Finding and booking an event videographer in Northern New York that suits your objectives is key when filming corporate business events in 2021.
To learn more about St. Lawrence County video production services and the value that these can bring to your project, don’t hesitate to give Beverly Boy Productions a call. We can offer free estimates for whatever you need.