How Much Does it Cost to Stream an Event in Louisville
Live streaming an event is a wise thing to consider for Louisville business owners who still want to hold events even though COVID-19 has brought a plethora of challenges and changes to the way that business operate and host events. Fortunately, despite these changes and widespread closure, a lot of Louisville CEOs are turning to live streaming for their events. Those considering event streaming want to know “how much does it cost to stream an event in Louisville?”
At Beverly Boy Productions, we frequently talk about Louisville live streaming costs with clients and potential clients, with the goal being to provide plenty of information so that we can easily define costs for them. While the average rate is between $1,000 and $5,000 for many events, you will find that other factors also contribute to the overall cost.
Louisville Event Streaming Costs
Streaming your event could have costs that are based on a number of factors like the duration of the project, the size of your audience, and even the crew you need to work with. When you want to know, “how much does it cost to stream an event in Louisville?,” these following daily or hourly crew rates will typically be the initial answer you’ll get:
– Director – up to $253 per hour
– Camera Operator – up to $403 per hour
– Equipment – up to $103s per hour
– Narrator – up to $403 per hour
– Switcher – up to $203 per hour
– Streaming platform – $53 to $1,003 (depends on the platform and usage)
– B-Roll – usually a percentage of the total cost between 13 and 53%
– Miscellaneous Fees – very little or could be 1,003s
These rates don’t include extras you may need for your project, including venues, equipment rentals, and extras like a CDN.
Event Streaming Cost Considerations
When a Derby City business owner asks, ‘How much does it cost to stream an event in Louisville?” a few things you can consider can help you define a more accurate picture of the total budget you’ll need, like:
– The duration of your event also plays an important part in the final budget. Longer events require more crew members.
– The expected size of the audience to view the event can impact costs. A larger audience means you’ll need a higher bandwidth.
– The overall size of the event also impacts budget, as a single presentation event will be relatively cheaper than a large, multiple presentation event because you won’t need as many crew members.
Louisville virtual event cost
We gather information about the information for your Louisville virtual event cost to help us determine the total budget of the live stream. For most single day events, a cost of between $1,000 and $5,000 is typical. However, a multiple day event or an event that requires various camera crews and advanced technology as well as a broadcast engineer can result in a higher cost at the end of the day. We can’t give you an accurate quote until we speak with you about everything you need for your live stream event. Give us a call today to find out more information!