Funeral Live Streaming Services in Chandler
Bringing everyone together for a funeral is sometimes challenging. From illnesses to scheduling conflicts, and other last-minute circumstances, some of your loved ones may not be able to attend a memorial service, even when they want to. This is how funeral live streaming services in Chandler can help.
Get a funeral streaming quote here
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to provide added comfort to families during a difficult time, making it easier for those in remote locations to be at the service, even if they do so via smartphone or tablet. Attending a funeral allows you to heal after a loss, and that makes live streaming an important option when you are planning a memorial service.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Keep Families Connected
Traveling, family obligations, and job demands can put distance between you and your loved ones, but technology bridges that gap. While a funeral is not a good time for anyone, knowing that you can be with your loved ones during this difficult time can help, and you can get that connection with live streaming. This technology has existed for 20 years, but it’s just now finding a strong foothold in the funeral industry, especially thanks to COVID-19.
Live streaming a memorial service may not feel appropriate, and it is easy for us to watch sporting events and church services through live streaming, it is difficult to use technology for a somber event. The truth is, though, that live streaming can help friends or family who aren’t able to attend the service find some peace in the middle of their grief. Technology keeps everyone connected during this time.
Reach Grieving Loved Ones Around The World
Instead of sending flowers or condolences when you can’t be at the service because of illness or travel restrictions, you can be there through live streaming. Funeral live streaming services in Chandler allow funeral homes to provide grieving families a service that keeps them connected during a challenging time.
Benefits of Funeral Live Streaming
Get a funeral streaming quote here
While live streaming funeral services may seem out of place, around 20 percent of funeral homes provide funeral live streaming, and that number is rising. We aren’t talking about live streaming the services to the world, though, but rather streaming over a closed network where it is seen by family and friends who cannot be there due to many reasons, like sickness, travel costs, or scheduling conflicts.
Funeral live streaming services in Chandler make it easy in the following ways:
– The ability to plan a funeral quickly is wonderful for those who have religious beliefs that require them to bury their loved one quickly. Live streaming takes away the need to wait for loved ones to arrive for the service, allowing things to be prepared faster.
– When you film the service and record it, it helps in a few ways. Those who are present at the service may miss important parts, so going back to watch special moments can help them to grieve. It also helps those who were not present to see the ceremony when they are able.
– Those attending remotely can stay in touch with others attending remotely and those present at the service. This helps families stay connected as they grieve, even if they can’t be close to each other.
– Being a part of the funeral service allows people to grieve fully. It has been shown that saying goodbye at a funeral or memorial helps people as they go through the stages of grief.
– Some parents do not want their kids exposed to grief at too young of an age, so live streaming can be beneficial by allowing them to say goodbye without having to help their children through such a difficult experience before they are ready to do so.
We know that live streaming a funeral doesn’t feel like something you want to talk about right now, but when it is necessary to discuss funerals, you want to be as prepared as you can be. Knowing that your family can be a part of the service even if you’re all across the globe can bring you some extra comfort.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we understand that this is a sensitive topic and we provide you with discreet and reliable service so that your loved ones can be together through funeral live streaming services in Chandler. It is a challenge to get everyone together to say goodbye, so we make the process easier for you. If you’re looking for support through this challenging time, we have your live streaming needs covered. Contact us to see how we can help today!