Funeral Live Streaming Services in Broken Arrow
Whether your family is near or far, there are times when it’s impossible to have everyone attend the service of a lost loved one. Job issues, travel costs, and illness are all factors that can impact your circle from being together when tragedy strikes. This is when funeral live streaming services in Broken Arrow could be helpful.
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes the possibility to provide extra support for families and friends who are grieving. From the comfort of your home or office, your loved ones who are in remote locations can attend on their laptops or smartphones. Technology can be helpful in keeping you all together in your grief.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Keep Families Connected
From jobs to relationships, there are various reasons why you may have a circle of friends and family spread around the country or even globe. This is where technology has played a part in helping you stay close to family and loved ones, despite distance. Live streaming services in particular have been in use for 20+ years for sporting events, concerts, weddings, and more but they’ve only recently become more common in the funeral industry.
We know that some may at first see the idea of live streaming a funeral as inappropriate. The truth is that it can be extremely beneficial for loved ones who are grieving and want to be present at the service for their deceased loved one. It keeps families connected during difficult times.
Global Reach for Grieving Friends & Family Members
For those who are unable to travel to a funeral because of job conflicts or illness, etc., funeral live streaming services in Broken Arrow offer the global reach you need to be able to attend while far from home. As long as your family or friends in remote locations have internet, they’ll be able to present to pay their respects at the service via live stream.
Benefits Offered By Funeral Live Streaming
A live stream funeral may be a new concept for you but it’s gaining popularity in the funeral industry with 20% of funeral homes offering it. Many people may be concerned about sharing a service online but because they can be streamed over a private network, you can be sure that only family and friends will attend.
Funeral live streaming services in Broken Arrow provide these following benefits:
– Saving the live stream footage for friends or family can be helpful if they were unable to make it to the live service. At times, people who are dealing with grief may want to revisit moments from the service, as well.
– If you need to plan for a funeral service quickly, whether for religious purposes or otherwise, live streaming services can be a helpful alternative should you have family and friends in far-away places.
– Those who are attending remotely can chat with other family and friends who are as well. This way, everyone can stay in communication during the service, which can be helpful when going through such a difficult experience.
– As a parent, you may not be ready to have your kids attend a service for a lost loved one. Instead, you can keep them busy at home while you attend via live stream.
– Attending a funeral is part of going through the various stages of grief. While you may be unable to make it in person to the service, being present to pay your respects can be helpful for the grieving process.
We Are Here to Help
We know that live streaming a funeral isn’t fun to discuss but it’s important to make sure everyone in your circle is able to pay their respects. At Beverly Boy Productions, we can provide you with discreet funeral live streaming services in Broken Arrow. It can be challenging to be together in-person to say goodbye to a deceased loved one but we are here to help. Get in touch today.