Funeral Live Streaming Services
Bringing everyone together for a funeral can be nearly impossible. From scheduling issues and unforeseen illnesses, as well as other circumstances, your loved ones may find it hard to make it to the memorial service. This is how funeral live streaming services in Tulsa can help.
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to provide grieving families with a new level of comfort and that makes it easy for those who cannot be there to “attend,” even if that means it is via a smartphone or other device. Attending a funeral helps you heal from grief, and that makes it essential to consider live streaming options when you are planning a memorial service.
book your Tulsa funeral stream here
Live Streaming Services Keep Families Connected
Growing families, demanding jobs, and travel costs are factors that can keep us apart from our families, in distance, at least. Technology bridges that gap in many ways. While a funeral service is not a good time, knowing that you can be with your loved ones during such a hard time in your life can give you a sense of comfort. You can do this via live streaming services. This technology has existed for close to two decades, but it’s now gaining traction in the funeral industry.
We know that streaming a funeral may feel improper to you. We can watch sporting events, business conferences, and concerts via a live streaming, but we find it harder to use technology for a sad event. However, live streaming can bring some peace to your friends and family members who can’t attend a service in person. Technology keeps you connected and together during the grieving process.
Grieving Friends & Family All Around The World Stay Connected
Instead of sending flowers or cards when you can’t make it to a memorial service due to travel problems or illness, live streaming allows you to be there without having to physically be there. Funeral live streaming services in Tulsa help funeral homes provide a service that keeps families connected through this difficult time.
Benefits To Funeral Live Streaming Services
book your Tulsa funeral stream here
Live streaming funeral services may not feel appropriate, but there are many benefits to it and roughly 20 percent of all funeral homes provide live streaming services. We aren’t talking about live streaming this somber event to the world, but rather live streaming it over a closed network to family and friends who aren’t able to travel because of scheduling conflicts, illness, or travel costs.
Funeral live streaming services in Tulsa makes funeral planning easier:
- The ability to plan a funeral expeditiously is great for those who have religious beliefs that require them to quickly bury family members. Live streaming takes away the need to wait for loved ones to travel from out of town before having the service, and that means that things can be done much faster.
- When you film and record the service, it allows those who are present to go back to watch special moments they may have missed due to their tears, and this helps them grieve. Additionally, those who cannot be present can see the service later on.
- Those attending remotely can stay in touch with those at the service and those who are tuning in remotely. This keeps families connected, even if they cannot physically be close to one another at the moment.
- Being a part of the service allows loved ones to grieve. It has been shown that saying goodbye at a funeral helps people as they navigate the different stages of grief.
- Some parents do not want their children exposed to funerals at a young age, so live streaming allows them to say goodbye to their loved one without having to guide their children through the hard experience of grief.
Live streaming a funeral isn’t something you may be thinking about, but when it becomes necessary to plan a funeral, you want to be ready. Knowing that your family can be at the service even if you’re all around the world can make this easier.
Beverly Boy Productions takes this sensitive topic and provides you with discretion and reliable services so that your loved ones can be together during this difficult time with funeral live streaming services in Tulsa. It is hard to get everyone together to say farewell to a loved one, but we make it easier for you. If you’re looking for support during this challenging time, we can assist with all of your live streaming needs. Give us a call today!