Funeral Live Streaming Services
Bringing everyone together for a funeral can be very challenging, and sometimes impossible. From scheduling conflicts to health issues, and other situations, some of your friends and family may not be able to attend the service, no matter how badly they want to. This is when funeral live streaming services in North Charleston can be of assistance.
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to provide added comfort for grieving families and ensures that those in remote locations can “attend” the service, even if they do so through their phone or tablet. Because attending a funeral is important in healing from grief, this is an important option to consider when you are lining out a memorial service.
Live Streaming Funeral Services To Keep Families Together
Travel costs, new jobs, and growing families can put distance between us and our families, but technology keeps us connected. While a funeral may not be the best time for anyone, being with those that you love during such a tough time can bring you peace, and live streaming can do that. This technology has been around for over 15 years, but the funeral industry is just now seeing its benefit.
We know that streaming a memorial service may feel indecorous. We can easily watch concerts or sporting events through live streaming, but we somehow find it more difficult to use this technology for a sad event. Truthfully, though, this can bring comfort and peace to friends or family who cannot attend the service for a myriad of reasons. Technology keeps you all connected.
Reaching Worldwide for Grieving Friends & Family Members
Instead of sending flowers or condolences when you can’t make it to a memorial because of being too ill or too far away to travel, live streaming allows you to be there without having to be there physically. Funeral live streaming services in North Charleston make it easier for funeral homes to provide a needed service that keeps families connected through this tough time.
The Many Benefits of Funeral Live Streaming
While live streaming funeral services may feel unseemly, around a quarter of funeral homes provide funeral live streaming services. We aren’t talking about live streaming this sad moment for just anyone to see, though. Live streaming can be done via a closed network where it is streamed to family and friends who aren’t able to attend the service in person due to health issues, work obligations, or travel costs.
Funeral live streaming services in North Charleston makes it easy in the following ways:
- The ability to expeditiously plan a funeral can be a relief for those with religious beliefs that require them to bury their family member quickly. When live streaming takes away the need to wait for loved ones to arrive for the ceremony, things can be done faster.
- When you film the service and record it, this allows those who are present to go back to watch special moments they may have missed at the time, and that can help them to grieve. It also helps those who were not able to be there in person to see the service.
- Those viewing remotely can stay in touch with others also attending remotely and those who are present at the service. This helps families stay connected, even if they aren’t physically close to one another.
- Being a part of the funeral service allows for proper and full grieving. It has been said that saying goodbye at a funeral or memorial is essential as people heal from their grief.
- Some parents do not want their kids exposed to funerals at a young age, which is when live streaming can benefit them. It allows them to say goodbye to their friend or family member without having to work through the task of helping their children through the experience, too.
We know that live streaming a funeral isn’t something you want to talk about, but if it becomes necessary to talk about funerals, you need to be prepared. Bringing all of your family together for the service is very hard to do, but live streaming makes it possible.
Beverly Boy Productions knows this topic can be delicate, so we provide you with reliable services that allow your loved ones to be together during this difficult event via funeral live streaming services in North Charleston. Getting everyone together to say their goodbyes can be a challenge, so we make it easier for you. If you’re looking for support as you navigate through this trying time in your life, we are here to cover your live streaming needs. Call us today!