Funeral Live Streaming Services
Bringing people together for a funeral can be hard to do. Sickness, scheduling conflicts, and other circumstances can make it difficult or even impossible for your friends and family to attend a memorial service, no matter how badly they wish to be there. This is when funeral live streaming services in Kansas City could help you.
book your Kansas funeral stream here
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to provide extra comfort to grieving families. This ensures that those who cannot travel can still “attend” the service, even if it’s through a phone or other device. Because attending a funeral helps to heal from grief, this is important to consider live streaming when preparing a memorial service.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Can Keep Families Connected During Grief
Travel, family obligations, and careers can separate us from those we love, at least through distance. Technology bridges that gap. While a funeral is not a good time for anyone, being connected to those you love during a difficult time can bring peace, and live streaming services can do that. This technology has existed for nearly two decades but it is now being used in the funeral industry.
We know that streaming a memorial service may not feel proper. We are able to watch concerts and church services through live streaming with ease, but we find it more difficult to use technology for a somber event. Truthfully, this can bring comfort to friends and family who aren’t able to attend the service. Technology keeps everyone connected while they grieve.
Reach Grieving Friends & Family All Over The World
Instead of sending flowers or well-wishes when you can’t make it to a funeral due to travel or illness, live streaming can help you to be a part of the service without being there in person. Funeral live streaming services in Kansas City allow funeral homes to provide a service that keeps families connected through a difficult time, no matter where in the world they may be.
Several Benefits of Live Streaming Funeral Services
book your Kansas funeral stream here
While the idea of live streaming funeral services may seem indelicate, 20 percent of funeral homes provide funeral live streaming. We aren’t talking about live streaming this challenging time to the world, but rather that live streaming services can be done via a closed network where the service is streamed to your family and friends who cannot attend due to scheduling conflicts, travel, or sickness.
Funeral live streaming services in Kansas City is beneficial for the following reasons:
- The ability to plan a funeral is helpful for those who must bury their family member as soon as possible due to religious reasons. Live streaming takes away the need to wait for loved ones to travel in from out of town, allowing the funeral to be planned faster.
- When you film and record the service, this allows those who are able to attend the service to go back to watch special moments that they may have missed. This can help them to grieve more fully, as they should be able to do. It also helps those who are not able to attend in person to see the service when they are able.
- Those attending remotely can stay in touch with others who are also attending remotely and those who are present at the service. This helps families stay connected as they grieve, even if they can’t be close to one another physically.
- Being a part of the service, no matter if it’s in person or remotely, allows people to grieve. Saying goodbye at a funeral or memorial service has been shown to help people through the stages of grief.
- Some parents do not want their kids exposed to funerals at a young age, which is how live streaming can help. It allows them to say goodbye to their loved one without having to expose their children to the funeral experience before they are ready to discuss it with them.
Live streaming a funeral may not be something you want to think about right now, and we do get that. But, when it becomes necessary to discuss and plan funerals, you want to be ready to bring friends and family together for the service, and that can be done through live streaming.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we provide you with discretion and reliable service during this sensitive and challenging time so that your loved ones can be together through funeral live streaming services in Kansas City. We know that it can be hard to get everyone together to say farewell to a loved one, but we make that easier. If you’re looking for support through this difficult time in your life, we can cover all of your live streaming needs. Contact us!