Funeral Live Streaming Services
Gathering everyone together for a funeral service can be more challenging than you may realize. From scheduling problems to illness, and a myriad of other reasons, some of your loved ones may not be able to show up to the service, no matter how much they want to be there. This is when funeral live streaming services in Flint can be perfect for your needs.
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to provide an aspect of comfort to grieving families. It makes it easy for those in remote locations to “attend” even if they do so with a smartphone or computer. Because attending a funeral is an important part of healing after a loss, so it’s an important option to consider when planning a memorial service.
Keep Families Connected With Live Streaming Funeral Services
New jobs, travel restrictions, and family obligations can all separate us from our families, at least in distance. Fortunately, technology has bridged this gap. While a funeral may not be the ideal time for anyone, being connected with those you love during this tough time can help you to find some peace, and you can do that through live streaming services. This technology has existed for nearly two decades but it’s just now becoming popular in the funeral industry.
We know that streaming a memorial service may seem untoward, and while we can watch events and concerts through live streaming, it is more difficult to want to use technology for such a somber event. In actuality, this can bring some peace to your friends or family who aren’t able to attend the service in person, for a myriad of reasons. Technology ensures that you all keep connected throughout the grieving experience.
Global Reach for Grieving Friends & Family Members
When you can’t make it to a memorial because you’re too far away or you are unable to travel due to being ill, you can send flowers- or you can be there without having to be there in person. Live streaming allows you to be a part of the experience. Funeral live streaming services in Flint allow funeral homes to provide a service that keeps families connected through this hard time.
Helpful Parts of Funeral Live Streaming
The idea of live streaming funeral services may seem unseemly, but around 20% of funeral homes currently provide funeral live streaming to loved ones. Of course, we don’t mean that this somber time is being live streamed to the world, but rather that it can be done over a closed network where you stream to family and friends who may not be able to attend due to travel costs, sickness, or scheduling conflicts.
Funeral live streaming services in Flint also make it easy for people in the following ways:
- Being able to plan a funeral quickly is a god-send for those who have religious beliefs that require them to bury their family member as soon as possible. Live streaming takes away the need to wait for loved ones to arrive so that things can be done much faster.
- When you film the service and record it, this allows for a couple of things. Those who are present may miss important parts of the service due to tears or grief, so going back to watch it can help them to fully. It also allows those who were not present the opportunity to see the service later on.
- Those watching remotely can stay in touch with those who are also attending remotely and those who are present. This keeps families connected through their grief, even if they aren’t physically able to be close to each other.
- Being a part of the funeral service, however it is done, allows for full grieving. It is said that saying goodbye at a funeral helps people through the stages of grief.
- Some parents do not want to expose their kids to grief at a young age, so live streaming can be beneficial. They can say goodbye to their friend or family member without having to work through the hard task of helping their children through the experience.
We understand that live streaming a funeral doesn’t feel like something you want to discuss, but if it becomes necessary to talk about funerals, it is best to be prepared. Having all of your family be a part of the service even if you’re all across the globe can be a relief.
Beverly Boy Productions takes this sensitive topic and provides you with discreet and reliable services that keep all of your loved ones together during this difficult experience with funeral live streaming services in Flint. Bringing everyone together to say their farewells to a loved one can be very hard to do, so we will make it easier for you. If you need extra help through this difficult time, we have your live streaming needs under control. Call now!