Funeral Live Streaming Services
Getting everyone together for a funeral can be quite challenging to manage.
From scheduling conflicts to illnesses, and other circumstances, your loved ones may not be able to attend the memorial service, no matter how badly they wish they could be there.
This is how funeral live streaming services in Mount Prospect could be what you need to get everyone together.
Live streaming technology makes it possible for funeral homes to provide added peace and comfort to grieving families.
It makes it easier for those in remote locations who cannot travel to the service to attend, even if they do so through a smartphone or computer.
Attending a funeral is important in healing from a loss, so this is an important option to consider when preparing a memorial service.
Live Streaming Funerals Keeps Families Connected
Travel, family obligations, demanding jobs, and more can separate us from our families.
Technology has bridged that gap for us.
While a funeral service may not be a good time, being connected to those you love during this difficult moment can help you find peace, and you can do that with live streaming.
This technology has been around for nearly 20 years, but it has gained new usefulness in the funeral industry.
Streaming a memorial service may feel unseemly. We understand that.
While we can easily watch events and concerts through live streaming, it is difficult to use this type of technology for a somber experience.
Truthfully, though, this can bring some peace to your friends or family who aren’t able to attend the service in person. Technology ensures that you all stay connected throughout the grieving process.
Reaching Around the World for Grieving Friends & Family Members
Instead of sending flowers or cards when you can’t make it to a memorial service because you’re too far away, or because you may be too ill, live streaming allows you to be a part of the experience without having to actually be there.
Funeral live streaming services in Mount Prospect make it easier for funeral homes to provide a service that keeps families connected through such a challenging time.
Helpful Parts of Funeral Live Streaming
While live streaming funeral services may seem out of place to you, around 20% of funeral homes now provide live streaming to those who are grieving.
We aren’t talking about live streaming this personal time to the world, but rather that live streaming can be done over a closed network where only family and friends who cannot be there- for a myriad of reasons- can see it.
Funeral live streaming services in Mount Prospect makes it easy for you in the following ways:
- The ability to plan a funeral quickly is a relief for those who have religious beliefs that require them to bury family as soon as possible.
- Live streaming takes away the need to wait for traveling loved ones to arrive, meaning that things can be done faster.
- When you film the service, this allows for a few things. Those who are present at the service may miss important parts, so going back to watch these special moments can help them to fully grieve.
It also helps those who were not present at the service to watch when they can
- Those attending remotely can stay in touch with others who are also tuning in via live stream and with those who are present at the service, which keeps families connected, even if they aren’t physically close to each other.
- Being a part of the funeral service allows for proper grieving. It has been shown that saying goodbye at a funeral or memorial helps people navigate the various stages of grief, so this is important.
- Some parents do not want to expose their young children to grief at a young age, or take them to a funeral.
- Live streaming allows them to say goodbye to their loved one without having to help their children through the experience before they are ready.
Live streaming a funeral may not be something that you want to talk about, but when it becomes necessary to talk about funeral planning, you need to be prepared.
Knowing that your family members can be a part of the service, even if you’re spread across the globe, can help as you grieve.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we keep your loved ones together during this hard time, and we do so with discretion and reliable funeral live streaming services in Mount Prospect.
It is challenging to get everyone together to say goodbye at a memorial or funeral, so we make it easier.
If you’re looking for support through this difficult time, we have your live streaming needs covered. Give us a call today!