Lansing Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020
With about 87% of marketing professionals using video in marketing, there’s a lot to consider. Videography has increased in use in the business world. Over the past 10 years, studies have proven the effectiveness of video marketing, so no wonder so many brands are using it in this day and age.
Hiring a freelance video maker is important if you want to succeed with using video for any company objective. Michigan freelance videographers have expertise working with several kinds of brands so you can be sure that the right experienced freelance videographer with years in the industry will know how to create compelling, high-quality video for your company.
Fortunately, Lansing freelance videographer prices in 2020 haven’t increased by much. Although the demand is high, most freelance videographers in zip code usually ask for hourly rates and day rates. Some freelancers charge half day rates.But if you are online looking for a “videographer near me”, it doesn’t matter what type of rates you find. There are so many things to consider before budgeting, from the length of your clip to the crew and equipment you need to make your vision a reality.
Lansing Videography Budget
Whether you’re in the market for event videography in area or internal marketing videography, everything you need to bring your video to life will impact the final budgeting for your project, so make sure to ask yourself and team the following questions:
1. What do you want your video to do? Do you need a video to showcase a product? Or, perhaps a highlight reel from a recent event is what you need. Filming a product video requires a different crew and even space than what you’d need for event videography. (A professional videographer knows how to create products that best suit their clients’ goals.)
2. What do you want included in your video? Video clips like explainer videos or employee training videos typically include voice over narration. The price of your project is definitely related to the amount of people you need for said project.
3. Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you don’t know where you should film, a camera crew can help to suggest the proper film studios or exterior locations. As you look into studio prices and permits, the place you film at will have an effect on the pricing you will expect to pay.
These are all great questions to consider as you prepare for a Lansing videography budget, but ultimately, a crew of pros is going to be who can help you bring your vision to life.
The Rates for Videographers in Lansing
Prices change according to the type of things you want to include in your project. To help you plan, we’ve put together a list of the rates for videographers in Lansing which also the pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
Lansing Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Director: $22/hour to $252/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $62/hour to $152/hour
- Video Editor: $62/hour to $177/hour
- Cameramen: $102/hour to $402/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $102 to $402
- Audio Files: $32 to $1,002
- Video Rendering: $32/hour to $77/hour
- B-Roll: 12% to 52% addition to shooting costs
- Equipment: $22/hour to $102’s/hour
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $102 to $1002’s
Hiring a Professional Lansing Videographer
Whether you’re looking for a photographer to film product shots or want a live stream, hiring a professional Lansing videographer doesn’t have to be an overwhelming experience. With a reliable freelancer in Ingham county you can get a great video for the budget you have in mind. Plus, Lansing, Michigan has some competitive Lansing freelance videographer prices in 2020 with great summers and freezing winters, as well as top landmarks like Cooley Law School Stadium and Michigan State Capitol.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Lansing, we use our nearly 20 years of experience for our clients’ projects. If you need support filming your next project, or if you’re looking for Lansing Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020, contact us today. We’d love to hear from you.