Greater Lille Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020
When it comes to the best marketing tool in today’s business world, 87% of marketing professionals stated that videos reign supreme. The use of videos has led to the uptake of videography by many companies. Over the past decade, statistics have shown that companies are doing more and achieving even more with video marketing.
Hiring a freelance video maker will help you to plan and even budget for your project. Our France freelance videographers are experienced in creating all types of video products. You can rely on our experienced freelance videographer if you want to create an engaging or high-quality video for your business.
Thankfully, Greater Lille freelance videographer prices in 2020 are still affordable. You should also know that freelance videographers in 59019 typically charge hourly rates and day rates, while other freelancers charge half day rates.
If you want to Google “videographer near me”, no matter the types of rates you receive, there are three things that will affect the pricing of your project: the type of video you plan on creating, the duration of the video, and the crew and equipment that is required to bring the idea to fruition.
Greater Lille Videography Budget
It does not matter whether you want a team that can handle your event videography in Lille, or an internal marketing videography in the city, the prices of the project will depend on the duration of the video and what’s needed to make it happen; you have to determine all these while you prepare a budget. When it comes to budgeting, it’s important to keep in mind the answers you are going to give to the following questions:
- What do you want your video to do?Do you want to launch a new version of your original product? Or do you want to compile a highlight reel from your latest event? Filming a product will require different staff, gear, and filming environments as compared to event videography. (A professional videographer will take the answer you provide and then use it to focus on coming up with the perfect product that meets your company’s intention.)
- What do you want included in your video?Videos like explainer videos or employee training videos often use voice over narration. The price of using narrators is different to that of using figures such as actors or actresses. Basically, if you decide to go for a larger crew to create the video you want, you will have to inject more capital in the project.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you have no clue of the venue for shooting your project, do not worry, our camera crew can suggest film studios or exterior locations around the area. This means that your budget needs to factor in the use of these locations. You need to consider the fact that the studio prices and permits are costs that will affect the overall budget of your video.
These three questions will set a foundation of how you are going to build your Greater Lille videography budget. But in case you need assistance in planning, you can call our office anytime. We are here to help you achieve your dreams.
The Rates for Videographers in Greater Lille
The price for your videography project will depend on the needs of your project. But we’ve created a list that you can use to draft your budget. In this list, the rates for videographers in Greater Lille covers the pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
Greater Lille Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Director: $25/hour to $255/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $65/hour to $155/hour
- Video Editor: $65/hour to $180/hour
- Cameramen: $105/hour to $405/hour
- Equipment: $25/hour to $105’s/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $105 to $405
- Audio Files: $35 to $1,005
- Video Rendering: $35/hour to $80/hour
- B-Roll: 10% to 50% addition to shooting costs
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $105 to $1005’s
Hiring a Professional Greater Lille Videographer
Whether you want to hire an established photographer to capture the best shots of your product, or a camera crew that can help you to broadcast your live stream project, hiring a professional Greater Lille videographer from Beverly Boy Productions will help to make your project a success. An experienced freelancer in Hauts-de-France can take your budget and use it to create a masterpiece for your company. Plus, Greater Lille, France has some competitive Greater Lille freelance videographer prices in 2020. The weather in Greater Lille is made up of short, comfortable summers, with very old, long, and mostly cloudy winters. Across the year, the temperature varies from 34°F to 74°F. Greater Lille has some fantastic locations that can be used for videography. You can go for the Palais Beaux-Arts, which is the second most important museum in France, after the Louvre. You can also film at the busy Lille Flea Market (Grande Braderie de Lille) which is the largest flea market in Europe.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Greater Lille, we have local veteran videographers who know the best spots for filming different types of projects. Our team has been working with companies in Lille with the effort to help them get to a broader network of new customers. If you’re ready to start filming your next project, or if you want to use the Greater Lille Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020, contact our office today.