How Much Does it Cost to Stream an Event in Amsterdam
Live streaming an event is something that Amsterdam business owners have thought about taking on, especially since COVID-19 caused many closures and changes to the ways that businesses and events can operate. These changes resulted in business owners searching for places to live stream events. Those who may be considering event live streaming are wondering, “how much does it cost to stream an event in Amsterdam?”
Beverly Boy Productions frequently hashes out Amsterdam live streaming costs with clients and our goal is to provide as much info as possible, but the costs are not always simple to define. This is why we say that event live streaming runs between $1,000 and $5,000, for most events, but there are many factors that can contribute to your event seeing higher live streaming costs.
Amsterdam Event Streaming Costs
Streaming your event often includes other costs, based on the size of the event, how long it is expected to last, and the crew members required to produce the live stream. When you ask “how much does it cost to stream an event in Amsterdam?,” we think about the following hourly and daily rates:
– Switcher – up to $205 per hour
– Streaming platform – $55 to $1,005 (depending on the platform and your usage)
– Camera Operator – up to $405 per hour
– Narrator – up to $405 per hour
– Miscellaneous Fees – sometimes none, or could be in the 1,005s
– Equipment – up to $105s per hour
– Director – up to $255 per hour
– B-Roll – usually a percentage of the total cost between 15 and 55%
Equipment and venue rental, and things like a CDN, are not included on this list.
Event Streaming Cost Considerations
When a Venice of the North business owner asks us, ‘How much does it cost to stream an event in Amsterdam?” details about the event can narrow down the live streaming costs. For example:
– The length of the event plays a role in the costs because longer events need more crew members working more hours, resulting in higher costs to pay them.
– The size of the viewing audience is also important for the final costs because larger audiences require a higher bandwidth for the event to be live streamed.
– The size of the event impacts costs because a simple, single day presentation needs fewer crew members than a complex, week-long event.
Amsterdam virtual event cost
We get the details of your Amsterdam virtual event cost lined out for you so that we can determine the total budget of the live stream. For most events, an average cost of between $1,000 and $5,000 is to be expected. However, an event running a few days, or those requiring multiple working crews and top-rated gear with skilled broadcast engineer to keep it lined out, will have higher costs with it.
When you ask “how much does it cost to stream an event in Amsterdam?” we may provide you with a basic answer of “from $1,000- $5,000.” but we’ll follow that up with some questions about your event to help us line out the exact price for your specific situation.