Funeral Live Streaming Services
Bringing everyone together for a funeral can be next to impossible to manage. From scheduling issues and unforeseen illnesses, and many other circumstances, your loved ones may find it hard to make it to the memorial service. This is how funeral live streaming services in Fontana can help.
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to provide grieving families with a level of comfort and makes it easy for those who cannot be there to “attend,” even if they do so via smartphone or other device.
Attending a funeral helps you to heal from grief, and that makes it essential to consider live streaming options when you are planning a funeral.
Live Streaming Services Keep Families Connected
New jobs, growing families, and travel costs can keep us from our families, but technology bridges that gap. While a funeral service is not a good time for anyone, knowing that you can be with your loved ones during this moment can give you some comfort.
You can do this with live streaming. This technology has existed for almost two decades, but it’s now gaining traction in the funeral industry.
We know that streaming a funeral may feel improper. We can watch sporting events and conferences through live streaming, but we find it harder to use technology for a sad event.
However, live streaming can bring some peace to friends and family members who can’t attend a service in person. Technology keeps you connected during the grieving process.
Grieving Friends & Family All Around The World Can Be Connected
Instead of sending flowers or cards when you can’t make it to a memorial service due to travel costs or unexpected illness, live streaming allows you to be present without having to physically be there.
Funeral live streaming services in Fontana give funeral homes the chance to provide a needed service that keeps families connected during this difficult time for them.
Benefits To Funeral Live Streaming Services
Live streaming funeral services may feel out of place, but roughly 20 percent of all funeral homes provide live streaming services to grieving families.
We aren’t talking about live streaming this somber event to the world, but rather live streaming over a closed network to family and friends who cannot travel because of scheduling conflicts, illness, or travel costs.
Funeral live streaming services in Fontana makes funeral planning easier by:
- The ability to plan a funeral quickly is great for those who have beliefs that require them to bury family members as soon as they can. Live streaming takes away the need to wait for loved ones to travel in for the service, so things can be done much faster.
- When you film and record the service, it allows those who are present to go back to watch special moments that they may have missed due to their tears, helping them to fully grieve. Additionally, those who cannot be present can see the service later.
- Those attending remotely can stay in touch with those at the service and others tuning in remotely, which keeps families connected, even when they cannot physically be close.
- Being a part of the service allows loved ones to grieve. Saying goodbye at a funeral helps people as they navigate the different stages of grief.
- Some parents do not want their children exposed to funerals at a young age, so live streaming allows them to say goodbye to their loved one without having to guide their children through the experience before they are ready.
Live streaming a funeral isn’t something you may be thinking about right now, but if you ever need to plan a funeral, you want to be ready. Knowing that your family can be at the service, even if you’re all around the world, can make this easier for you.
Beverly Boy Productions will take this sensitive topic and provide you with discretion and skilled services so that your loved ones can all be together with funeral live streaming services in Fontana.
It is hard to get everyone together to say farewell to a loved one, but we make it easier. If you’re looking for support during this challenging time, we can assist with your live streaming needs. Give us a call today at 800-385-1243!