Funeral Live Streaming Services
Bringing everyone together for a funeral can be challenging. From scheduling conflicts to illness, and other unforeseen circumstances, some of your friends and family may not be able to attend the memorial service, no matter how badly they want to be there. This is when funeral live streaming services in Brownsville could be what you need.
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to provide added comfort for grieving families. This ensures that those in remote locations can “attend” the service, even if it’s through their phone or tablet.
Because attending a funeral is an important part of healing from grief, this is a serious option to consider when planning a memorial service.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Keeps Families Connected and Together
Travel costs, jobs, and family obligations can separate us from those we love, at least in distance. Fortunately, technology keeps us together. While a funeral service may not be the best time, being connected with those you love during this difficult time can bring you a sense of peace, and live streaming services do that for you.
This technology has been around for close to two decades but it’s just now gaining traction in the funeral industry and has grown rapidly thanks to the pandemic.
Streaming a memorial service may feel inappropriate to you, and while we can watch church services or concerts with live streaming, it is more difficult to use this technology for a somber time.
The truth is, though, that this can bring peace to friends or family who aren’t able to attend the service. Technology keeps you connected during the grieving process.
Worldwide Reach for Grieving Friends & Family Members
Instead of sending flowers or condolences when you can’t make it to a memorial because you’re too far away to travel in time or you may be too ill, live streaming allows you to be a part of the service without having to be there.
Funeral live streaming services in Brownsville make it easy for funeral homes to provide a service that keeps families connected.
Benefits of Funeral Live Streaming
While live streaming funeral services may seem like an anomaly to you, around 20% of funeral homes currently provide funeral live streaming for those who need it, and that number is growing.
We aren’t talking about live streaming this sad time to the world- we mean that live streaming services can be done over a closed network where it is streamed to family and friends who may not be able to attend due to scheduling issues, travel costs, or illness.
Funeral live streaming services in Brownsville makes it easy for people in the following ways:
- The ability to plan a funeral quickly is a relief for those who have religious beliefs that require them to bury their family member quickly. When live streaming takes away the need to wait for loved ones to arrive from out of town, things can be prepared faster.
- When you film the service and record it for later, this allows those who are present at the service to go back and watch special moments they may have missed, and that can help them to grieve. It also helps those not able to be present to see the service later on.
- Those viewing remotely can stay in touch throughout the service with others attending remotely and with those present at the service. This keeps families connected, even if they aren’t physically close to one another.
- Being a part of the funeral service allows for full grieving. Saying goodbye at a funeral or memorial is essential in helping people as they go through the stages of grief.
- Some parents do not want their kids exposed to grief at a young age, which is when live streaming helps them. It allows them to say goodbye to their loved one without having to work through the challenging task of helping their children through the experience.
We know that live streaming a funeral isn’t something you want to talk about, but when it becomes necessary to talk about funerals, you need to be prepared. Bringing your family together for the service, even if you’re spread across the globe, is possible.
Beverly Boy Productions takes this sensitive topic and provides you with reliable service and discretion so that your loved ones can be together during this difficult moment via funeral live streaming services in Brownsville.
We know that it can be a challenge to get everyone together to say goodbye to a loved one, so we make it easier. If you’re looking for support through this trying time, we can cover your live streaming needs. Call us today at 888-462-7808!