Funeral Live Streaming Services
It can be extremely difficult to bring everyone together for a funeral- even impossible, at times. Scheduling conflicts, health problems, and more can prevent your loved ones from being at the memorial, no matter how much they want to. This is how funeral live streaming services in Santa Barbara can assist.
Live streaming technology helps funeral homes to provide added comfort and a sense of peace for grieving families and it makes it easier for those that are far away to “attend” the service, even if it’s through a smartphone or other device. Attending a funeral is a very important part of healing after a loss, so this is an important option to consider when planning for a memorial.
Live Streaming Keeps Families Connected
Travel, growing families, and new jobs can put distance between us and our families, but technology closes this gap in many ways. While a funeral service may not be the ideal time for anyone, knowing that you can be connected with your friends and family during this taxing time can help you find peace, and you can do that via live streaming. This technology has been around for nearly 20 years, but the funeral industry is just now seeing its benefits.
The idea of streaming a memorial service may feel improper, and we understand that. While we watch events and concerts through live streaming, it is harder to want to use this technology for a somber experience. Truthfully, though, this can bring peace to any of your friends or family who cannot attend the service for a myriad of reasons. Technology keeps you all connected during the grieving experience.
Reaching Globally for Grieving Friends & Family
Instead of sending flowers or cards when you cannot make it to a memorial because you’re too ill to travel or because you won’t make it in time, live streaming allows you to be a part of the event without having to actually be there. Funeral live streaming services in Santa Barbara gives funeral homes the ability to provide a service that keeps families connected this tough time.
Beneficial Aspects of Funeral Live Streaming
While live streaming a funeral may feel out of place, 20 percent of funeral homes currently provide funeral live streaming to grieving loved ones. We aren’t talking about live streaming this serious, sad time to the world. Live streaming can be done over a closed network where you stream to family and friends who cannot attend in person due to traveling costs, scheduling issues, or sickness.
Funeral live streaming services in Santa Barbara make it easy for people in these ways:
- The ability to plan a funeral quickly is a god-send for those that have beliefs that require them to bury their family member as soon as possible. Things can be done faster when live streaming takes away the need to wait for loved ones to arrive for the service.
- Filming the service and recording it allows for a couple of things. Those who are present can go back to watch special moments they may have missed due to tears, and that helps them to grieve. It also helps those who were not present to see the service later.
- Those attending remotely can stay in touch with others who are also attending remotely and with those who are present at the service, which can keep families connected through their grief, even if they cannot be close to one another.
- Being a part of the funeral allows for proper grieving. It is said that saying goodbye at a funeral can help people through the different stages of grief.
- Some parents don’t want their kids exposed to grief at a young age, which is when live streaming can help. They can say goodbye to their loved one without having to work through the task of helping their children through the experience, too.
Live streaming a funeral is not something you want to talk about, and we get that. But, if you need to talk about funerals, you should be prepared. Knowing that your family can be a part of the service, even if you’re all across the globe, can be a relief.
Beverly Boy Productions can provide you with trusted services that keep your loved ones together during this hard experience via funeral live streaming services in Santa Barbara. Getting everyone together to say goodbye to their loved one can be difficult, so we make it easier. If you’re looking for support through this hard time, we can handle your live streaming needs. Call us today!