Funeral Live Streaming Services
Bringing everyone together for a funeral can be challenging, and even impossible. From scheduling conflicts to illness, and other unforeseen circumstances, some of your friends and family may not be able to attend the memorial service, no matter how badly they want to be there with you. This is when funeral live streaming services in Saint Paul could be what you need.
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to provide added comfort for grieving families. This ensures that those in remote locations can “attend”, even if it’s through their phone or tablet. Because attending a funeral is an important part of healing from grief, this is an important option to consider when planning a memorial service.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Keeps Families Connected and Together
Travel costs, jobs, and even family obligations can separate us from our families, at least in distance. Fortunately, technology bridges the gap in various ways. While a funeral service may not be the best time for anyone, being connected with those you love during such a difficult time can bring you a sense of peace, and live streaming services do that. This technology has been around for close to two decades but it’s just now gaining traction in the funeral industry.
We know that streaming a memorial service may feel inappropriate, and while we can easily watch church services or concerts with live streaming, we find it more difficult to use this technology for a somber time. The truth is, though, that this can bring some peace to friends or family who aren’t able to attend the service. Technology keeps you connected during the grieving process.
Worldwide Reach for Grieving Friends & Family Members
Instead of sending flowers or condolences when you can’t make it to a memorial because you’re too far away to travel or you may be too ill, live streaming allows you to be a part of the service without having to physically be there. Funeral live streaming services in Saint Paul make it easy for funeral homes to provide a service that keeps families connected through this hard time.
Benefits of Funeral Live Streaming
While live streaming funeral services may seem inappropriate, around 20% of funeral homes currently provide funeral live streaming. We aren’t talking about live streaming this sad time to the world, though. Rather, we mean that live streaming services can be done over a closed network where it is streamed to family and friends who may not be able to attend due to scheduling issues, travel costs, or unforeseen illness.
Funeral live streaming services in Saint Paul makes it easy for people in the following ways:
- The ability to plan a funeral quickly is a relief for those who may have religious beliefs that require them to bury their family member as soon as they can. When live streaming takes away the need to wait for loved ones to arrive from out of town, things can be prepared faster.
- When you film the service and record it for later, this allows those who are present to go back to watch special moments they may have missed, and that can help them to grieve. It also helps those who were not able to be present to see the service later on.
- Those viewing remotely can stay in touch throughout the service, both with others attending remotely and those who are present at the service. This can help families stay connected, even if they aren’t physically close to one another.
- Being a part of the funeral service allows for proper and full grieving. Saying goodbye at a funeral or memorial is essential in helping people as they go through the stages of grief.
- Some parents do not want their kids exposed to grief at a young age, which is when live streaming helps. It allows them to say goodbye to their friend or family member without having to work through the challenging task of helping their children through the experience, too.
We know that live streaming a funeral isn’t something you want to talk about right now, but when it becomes necessary to talk about funerals, you want and need to be prepared. Bringing all of your family together for the service, even if you’re spread all across the globe, is possible.
Beverly Boy Productions takes this sensitive topic and provides you with reliable service, as well as discretion, so that your loved ones can all be together during this difficult moment via funeral live streaming services in Saint Paul. We know that it can be a challenge to get everyone together to say goodbye to a loved one, so we will make it easier for you. If you’re looking for support through this trying time, we can cover your live streaming needs. Call us today!