Funeral Live Streaming Services in Plano
Gathering everyone together for a funeral can be harder than you may realize. Scheduling conflicts to illness, and many other situations, can hinder your loved ones from making it to the memorial service, no matter how much they want to be there. This is how funeral live streaming services in Plano could be just what you need.
Live streaming allows funeral homes to provide added comfort for grieving families and makes it easier for those in remote locations to “attend” the event, even if it’s through a smartphone or tablet. Attending a funeral helps when you are healing from grief, so this is an important option to consider when preparing a memorial service.
book your Plano funeral stream here
Live Streaming Services Help Keep Families Together
New jobs, travel restrictions, growing families, and much more can separate us from our loved ones, at least in distance, but technology has brought us closer together. A funeral service is not a great time, but knowing that you can be connected with your loved ones during this event can help you find peace, and you can do that with live streaming services. This technology has been around for almost 20 years, but it’s now being used in the funeral industry.
Streaming a memorial service may feel indecent, and we understand that. While we can easily watch concerts or attend meetings through live streaming, it seems more difficult to want to use technology for a somber experience. The truth is, though, that it can help bring some peace to your friends or family who aren’t able to attend the service in person, for a myriad of reasons. Technology ensures that you all stay connected throughout the grieving process.
Reaching Around the World for Grieving Friends & Family Members
Sending flowers or well wishes when you can’t make it to a service is nice, but if you’re too far away or too ill to travel, live streaming allows you to be a part of the event without having to physically be there. Funeral live streaming services in Plano make it easy for funeral homes to keep families connected through this challenging time with this needed service.
A Number of Benefits to Funeral Live Streaming
book your Plano funeral stream here
Live streaming funeral services may feel unseemly, but around 20 percent of funeral homes now provide funeral live streaming options to grieving families. Live streaming this sad and serious time can be done over a closed network where you stream to family and friends (and not the world) who cannot be there due to travel costs, health issues, or scheduling conflicts.
Funeral live streaming services in Plano makes it easy for you in the following manners:
- Being able to quickly plan a funeral can be a god-send for those who have religious beliefs that require they bury a family member as soon as possible. Live streaming takes away the need to wait for traveling loved ones so that things can be prepared faster.
- When you film the service and record it, this allows for a couple of things. First, those who are present may miss important parts due to tears and grief, so live streaming allows them to go back to watch any special moments, which can help them to fully grieve. It also allows those who are not present to see the service when they can.
- Those attending remotely can stay in touch with others who are also attending remotely and with those who are present, at the same time. This keeps families connected, even when they aren’t physically close to each other.
- Saying goodbye at a funeral helps people through the various stages of grief, so being a part of the funeral allows people to properly grieve.
- Some parents don’t want their children exposed to grief at a young age, but live streaming allows them to say goodbye to their friend or family member without having to take on the challenging task of helping their children through such an experience.
We understand that live streaming a funeral is not something you want to talk about, but when it becomes necessary to talk about funerals, you want to be as prepared as you can be. Having your family and friends at the service, even if you’re spread across the globe, is possible to do.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we know this can be a sensitive topic and we are here to provide discretion and reliable services that allow you and your loved ones to be together during this difficult experience, and we do that via funeral live streaming services in Plano. It can be a challenge to get everyone together to say their goodbyes, so we make it easier. If you want extra support during this difficult time, we can cover your live streaming needs. Call today!