Funeral Live Streaming Services
When it’s time to plan a funeral, there are so many factors to be taken into account. From family and friends living across the country to scheduling conflicts that make it impossible to bring everyone together, you may be finding it hard to get everyone together to say goodbye. This is why you may want to consider using funeral live streaming services in Oshawa so that each person in your circle has a chance to be present.
Live streaming technology is an element that funeral homes provide so that those who are grieving have the extra support when their family and friends are not all in the same place. While you may want to be there in-person, when it isn’t possible, being present on your phone or tablet via live stream can still be beneficial for your grieving process.
Live Streamed Funerals Help Families
In this day and age, it is common to see families and friends living in different states or even countries. Everything from long-distance relationships to jobs take family and friends away from each other.
Live stream technology was created 20+ years ago but it has been more frequently used in weddings or concerts and not as much at funerals. But, things are changing and about 20% of funeral homes currently provide this service. Some may at first balk at the idea of a live stream service but if your deceased had no requests against the use of technology at their service, it could be more beneficial for you and your loved ones than you think.
Global Reach Of A Live Stream Service
Funeral live streaming services in Oshawa have a global reach that helps those circles of family and friends spread across the world to be connected in some way, regardless of distance. While travel between countries isn’t the easiest at this time, live stream technology helps to keep people close.
Benefits Offered By Funeral Live Streaming
Funeral live streaming services in Oshawa can be done over a closed network so that it’s a private affair for you and yours—as a memorial service should be. Consider the reasons below when thinking about using live stream technology in a service:
- If your faith require prompt burial of the decease, it could be wise to consider the use of live stream services to avoid the hassle and time spent on family and friends needing to travel from remote locations.
- Going back to view the service can be helpful for those who are grieving. If you’re already filming a live stream service, you can save the footage for future use.
- If you’re attending via live stream, there are chat features that make it possible for all those attending remotely to chat with each other. This can help everyone feel like they’re present together, even if they’re far apart.
- A funeral is something that is more about those who are grieving than the deceased loved one.
- Some parents may not want to expose their children to the grief they may see at a funeral. In order to pay your respects while keeping the kids at home, consider using live stream technology.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we know that it can be very difficult to deal with grief plus the need to plan all the details of a service. With our crew, you can focus on other aspects while our team takes over the ins and outs of funeral live streaming services in Oshawa, Ontario. We are here to support you during this time. Let us know what you need. Give us a call today!