Funeral Live Streaming Services
Having everyone in one place when it’s time to hold a funeral for a deceased loved one can be a challenge, especially in the times we’re living in. If social distancing and restrictions on large gatherings mean you can’t have a big service for a loved one, consider how funeral live streaming services in North Las Vegas could be beneficial for you and yours.
Funeral homes provide live streaming services as an added option for grieving loved ones who may not have the chance to attend the funeral together. It helps families and friends stay connected despite distance, while attending the service on their phone or computer while staying at home.
Live Streaming Funerals Unite Families and Friends
Whether you have a loved one who lives on the other side of the world or friends that live in other states, chances are that your circle isn’t all located in the same city. With technology, you’ve been able to keep in touch and feel like they’re present in your life. Live stream services in particular have been in use since around 20 years ago but it’s been recent that funeral homes (about 20%) of them have started providing them.
While at first glance, you may think live stream technology for a funeral is a bit inappropriate, since you’re used to it being used at weddings or sporting events, it’s a helpful tool for keeping you and your loved ones united through your grief and together at the service.
Global Reach for People For Grieving Families
Funeral live streaming services in North Las Vegas offers the kind of global reach that makes it possible for everyone in your circle to be present at the service, regardless of where they may live. In times like this, this can help to ensure that your family and friends have the chance to grieve together.
Benefits Found In Funeral Live Streaming
Live streaming can be a private event. After all, the in-person funeral service will be. You can stream it over a closed network so that it’s only family and friends. Funeral live streaming services in North Las Vegas provide the following benefits for families who need extra support during this time:
- If your religion deems prompt burial necessary, consider how live stream services can help you to avoid having to wait for family and friends to travel from across the world.
- Live stream services can be recorded. During the grieving process, you may want to go back and look at the service as many times as needed.
- If you’re attending remotely, there is a chat feature that allows you to communicate with others who are attending online as well.
- A funeral can be helpful for you as you heal from your grief. If you are unable to attend in person, you can attend the live stream service so you can say your goodbyes.
- If you are not ready to have your kids attend the service, you can still attend via live stream.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we understand it’s not easy to discuss this topic but it can be helpful to plan ahead. We’re able to provide the discreet and reliable funeral live streaming services in North Las Vegas, Nevada that can make a difference in how you go through this time. We’re here for you. Call us today!