Funeral Live Streaming Services
Bringing everyone together for a funeral can be hard to do. Health concerns, jobs, and many other situations can keep your loved ones from attending the memorial service, no matter how badly they want to. This is when funeral live streaming services in Lincoln could be what you need.
book your Lincoln funeral stream here
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to provide an added layer of comfort to grieving families and it allows those in remote locations to “attend,” even if they do so via smartphone or tablet. Because attending a funeral is an important part of healing from grief, live streaming is an important option to consider when planning a memorial.
Live Streaming Services Keeps Families Connected
Family obligations, careers, and travel costs can separate us from our families, but technology keeps us connected. While a funeral may not be the ideal time, being with those you love can help you find peace, and live streaming does that. This technology has been around for almost two decades but the funeral industry is just now starting to realize its many benefits.
Live streaming a memorial may feel out of place and we understand that. Watching events and attending meetings via live streaming is easy to do, but using this technology for a somber event seems harder. Truthfully, this can bring a sense of peace to friends or family who cannot attend the service in person, and this technology keeps you connected as you grieve.
Reach Friends & Family Members All Around The World
Instead of sending flowers or cards when you can’t be at a funeral due to travel or unexpected illnesses, live streaming can help you to be a part of the service without having to be there. Funeral live streaming services in Lincoln help funeral homes provide a service that keeps families connected throughout this challenging time for them.
Benefits of Live Streaming Funeral Services
book your Lincoln funeral stream here
While live streaming funeral services may feel in poor taste, approximately 20% of funeral homes now provide funeral live streaming to loved ones. We aren’t talking about live streaming this difficult time to the world, but rather that live streaming can be done over a closed network where it is streamed to family and friends who cannot be there due to other obligations or restrictions on health and travel.
Funeral live streaming services in Lincoln makes it easier in the following ways:
- The ability to plan a funeral quickly can be a godsend for those who have religious beliefs that require them to bury family members as soon as possible. When live streaming takes away the need to wait for loved ones to travel in, things can be planned much faster.
- When you film and record the service, this allows for a few things. One, those who are present can go back and watch any special moments they may have missed, allowing them to fully grieve. It also allows those who cannot attend in-person to see the service when they can.
- Those tuning in remotely can stay in touch throughout the service, both with others who are attending remotely and with those who are at the service, which keep families connected, even when they cannot be close to one another.
- Being a part of the funeral service allows people to grieve as they should be able to do. Saying goodbye at a funeral or memorial is essential in healing from grief.
- Some parents do not want their children exposed to grief at a young age, so live streaming helps them say goodbye to their loved one without having to expose their children to such an experience.
We know that live streaming a funeral isn’t something you want to discuss right now, but if you need to talk about funerals, you want to be ready and you want to ensure that your family can all be together for the service, and that can be done with live streaming.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we provide you with reliable service that can bring your loved ones together during this difficult time, and we do that with funeral live streaming services in Lincoln. We know that it can be a challenge to get everyone together to say farewell, so we handle that for you. If you need support during this challenging time, we have your live streaming needs covered. Contact us today!