Funeral Live Streaming Services
Getting everyone together for a funeral can be next to impossible. From scheduling conflicts to illness, and many other issues, your loved ones may make it to the memorial service, no matter how badly they want to be there. This is how funeral live streaming services in Lafayette could be what you need.
Live streaming technology makes it possible for funeral homes to provide added peace and comfort for grieving families, and it makes it easier for those in remote locations to be a part of the service through a smartphone or computer. Attending a funeral is an important step in healing from grief, so this is an important option to consider.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Can Keep Families Connected
Jobs, travel issues, and family obligations can keep us from those we love, at least in distance. Technology bridges that gap. While a funeral service may not be a fun time, being connected to those you love can help you find peace during this trying moment in your life, and you can do that with live streaming services. This technology has been around for well over a decade, but it’s just now being used in the funeral industry.
We know that streaming a memorial may feel unseemly for you and we get that. We can easily watch events and concerts via live streaming, but it feels more difficult to use technology for a somber event. The reality is, though, that this can bring peace to your friends or family who aren’t able to attend the service. Technology keeps you connected throughout the grieving experience.
Reaching Globally for Grieving Friends & Family Members
Instead of sending flowers or cards when you can’t make it to a service because you’re too ill or too far away, live streaming allows you to be a part of the service without having to physically be there. Funeral live streaming services in Lafayette make it easier for funeral homes to provide this service that can keep families connected through a challenging time.
A Number of Helpful Aspects of Funeral Live Streaming
While live streaming funeral services may seem inappropriate, around 20% of funeral homes now provide funeral live streaming options. We aren’t talking about live streaming this somber time to the world, bit rather that live streaming can be done over a closed network where family and friends who cannot be present due to poor health, travel costs, or scheduling conflicts can see it.
Funeral live streaming services in Lafayette makes it easy in the following ways:
- The ability to plan a funeral quickly can be a relief for those who have religious beliefs that require them to bury their family member as soon as they are able to do so. When live streaming takes away the need to wait for loved ones to arrive for the service, things can be done faster.
- When you film the service and record it, this allows for a few things. Those who are present at the service may miss important parts of it due to tears, so going back to watch these moments can help them as they grieve. It also helps those who were not able to be present to see the service when they can.
- Those attending remotely can stay in touch with those who are also attending through live stream and with those who are present at the service. This helps families stay connected, even if they aren’t able to be close to each other.
- Being a part of the funeral service allows for proper grieving. It has been shown that saying goodbye at a funeral or memorial can help people navigate the different stages of grief.
- Some parents do not want to expose their kids to grief at a young age. Live streaming allows them to say goodbye to their friend or family member without having to work through the difficult task of helping their child through the experience, too.
Live streaming a funeral may not be something you want to talk about, or even think about. However, if you find it necessary to talk about funerals or plan one, you need to be prepared. Knowing that your family can be a part of the service with you can ease your pain.
Beverly Boy Productions will keep your loved ones together during this hard time with reliable funeral live streaming services in Lafayette. It can be a challenge to get everyone together to say goodbye to a loved one, so we make it easier for you. If you need support through this difficult time, we have your live streaming needs handled. Give us a call or message us today!