Funeral Live Streaming Services
Gathering everyone together for a funeral can be more challenging than most realize. From scheduling problems to illness, and many other unexpected issues, some of your loved ones may not be able to show up to the service, no matter how much they wish they could. This is when funeral live streaming services in Honolulu can be a great option.
book your Honolulu funeral stream here
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to provide more comfort to grieving families and makes it easy for those in remote locations to “attend” the service, even if that is via a smartphone or computer. Because being a part of a funeral is an important part of healing from a loss, this is an important option to consider when you are planning a memorial service.
Keep Families Together With Live Streaming Funeral Services
New jobs, travel costs, and growing families can keep us from those we love, at least in distance, but technology has helped to bridge this gap. While a funeral may not be an ideal time, being connected with those you love can help you find some peace, and you can do this with live streaming. This technology has been around for over 15 years, but it’s just now gaining traction in the funeral industry.
We know that streaming a memorial may feel unseemly, and while we can watch concerts and other events through live streaming, using this technology for a somber event is harder to do. In actuality, this can bring peace to your loved ones who cannot attend the service. Technology keeps you connected with your family throughout the grieving experience.
Global Reach for Grieving Friends & Family Members
When you can’t make it to a memorial because you’re too far away to travel or too ill to travel at all, you can send flowers, or you can be there through live streaming. Funeral live streaming services in Honolulu give funeral homes the ability to provide this needed service that keeps families connected through this difficult time.
book your Honolulu funeral stream here
Helpful Factors of Funeral Live Streaming
The idea of live streaming a funeral may feel out of place, but roughly a quarter of all funeral homes provide live streaming to loved ones. Of course, we don’t mean that this somber time will be live streamed to the world, but rather that it can be done via a closed network where you stream to family and friends who cannot attend the service due to costs, health problems, or other scheduling conflicts.
Funeral live streaming services in Honolulu also make it easy for people in the following ways:
- Being able to plan a funeral quickly is a relief for those who have religious beliefs that require them to bury their family member as soon as possible. Live streaming takes away the need to wait for loved ones to arrive and that allows things to be done faster.
- When you film the service and record it, this allows for a few different things. Those who are present may miss important parts of the service due to their grief, so going back to watch it can help them to grieve. It also allows those who were not present to see the service.
- Those watching remotely can stay in touch with those who are also attending remotely and those who are present at the service, keeping families connected even if they aren’t able to be close to each other.
- Being a part of the funeral service allows for full grieving. It is said that saying goodbye at a funeral helps people as they go through the stages of grief.
- Some parents do not want to expose their kids to grief at a young age, so live streaming allows them to say goodbye to their friend or family member without having to work through the task of helping their children through this experience, too.
We understand that live streaming a funeral doesn’t feel like something you want to discuss at the moment, but if it becomes necessary to talk about funerals, it is best to be prepared. Having your family with you, even if you’re scattered around the world, can be a relief.
Beverly Boy Productions provides you with discreet and reliable services that keep your loved ones together during this trying experience with funeral live streaming services in Honolulu. Bringing everyone together to say goodbye can be very hard to do, so we make it easier. If you need help through this hard moment, we have your live streaming needs handled. Call us now!