Funeral Live Streaming Services
Getting everyone together for a funeral can be more challenging than you may think. From scheduling issues, health concerns, and other unforeseen situations, some of your loved ones may not be able to attend the service, no matter how badly they want to be there. This is when funeral live streaming services in Coral Gables could be what you need.
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to provide extra comfort to grieving families. It makes it easier for those in remote locations to “attend” the service through a smartphone or computer. Attending a funeral is an important part of healing from grief, so live streaming is important to consider when you are preparing a memorial service.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Keeps Families Connected
Growing families, travel costs, and demanding jobs are some factors that can separate us and our loved ones, but technology bridges that gap. While a funeral service is not a great time for anyone, knowing that you can be connected to those you love during this time can help you to find peace, and you can achieve that with live streaming. This technology has been around for over 15 years but the funeral industry is just now using it.
The whole idea of streaming a memorial may feel inappropriate, and we get that. While we are able to watch concerts or podcasts through live streaming, it is more difficult to use technology for a somber experience. The truth is, though, that this can bring some peace to anyone who can’t attend the ceremony. Technology keeps you connected throughout the grieving process.
Worldwide Reach for Grieving Friends & Family Members
If you can’t be at the service, sending flowers or condolences is a nice gesture. However, if travel issues or illness is barring you from being at the service, live streaming allows you to be there without having to be there in person. Funeral live streaming services in Coral Gables make it easier for funeral homes to provide a service that keeps families connected through this challenging time.
Helpful Aspects of Funeral Live Streaming
Live streaming funeral services may seem improper to you, but 20 percent of funeral homes now provide funeral live streaming services to grieving families. We aren’t talking about live streaming this somber moment for the world to see, but you can stream over a closed network for family and friends who may not be able to be there due to costs, their health, or other obligations.
Funeral live streaming services in Coral Gables also make it easier in these ways:
- The ability to plan a funeral quickly is wonderful for those who have religious beliefs that require them to bury their family member as soon as possible. Live streaming takes away the need to wait for traveling loved ones so things can be prepared faster.
- When you film and record the service, this allows for those who are present at the time to go back to watch important moments they may have missed, and that can help them to gracefully grieve. It also helps those who were not there to see the service later.
- Those attending remotely can stay in touch with both those who are there in person and with others attending remotely. This keeps families connected, even if they aren’t able to be close to each other.
- Being a part of a funeral allows one to grieve fully. It has been shown that saying goodbye at a funeral or memorial helps people as they go through the stages of grief.
- Some parents would rather not take their kids to a funeral, which is when live streaming can benefit them. It allows them to say goodbye to their friend or family member without taking on the challenging task of assisting their child through the process, too.
Live streaming a funeral doesn’t feel like something you want to talk about right now, and we do get that. But if you need to talk about funerals, you want to be prepared. Having all of your family at the service can be a relief, even if you’re spread out across the globe, and knowing how to do that is a stress-reliever.
Beverly Boy Productions takes this sensitive topic and provides you with reliable service, as well as discretion, so that your loved ones can be together during this difficult experience via funeral live streaming services in Coral Gables. It can be a challenge to get everyone together to say their goodbyes, so we will do this hard task for you. If you need extra support, we have your live streaming needs covered. Call today!