Funeral Live Streaming Services
Gathering everyone together for a funeral is often a very challenging task. From scheduling conflicts to unforeseen circumstances, illnesses, and much more, some of your loved ones may find it impossible to attend a memorial service, even when they want to be there. This is when funeral live streaming services in Athens-Clarke County can be beneficial.
Live streaming technology makes it possible for funeral homes to provide comfort for families during their time of grief. This makes it easier for those in remote locations to be at the service even if it’s through their smartphone, tablet, or other mobile device. Attending a funeral is an important part of healing from grief, so live streaming an important option to consider when you are preparing a memorial service.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Keeps Families Connected
Traveling, job demands, and family obligations can put distance between us and our families. Fortunately, technology bridges that gap. While a funeral service is not easy for anyone, knowing that you can be connected with loved ones during this difficult time can help you find peace, and you can get that through live streaming services. This technology has been around for over 15 years, but it’s just now being used in the funeral industry.
We know that streaming a memorial service may not feel appropriate to you. It’s easy for us to watch sporting events and concerts via live streaming, but it seems difficult to use technology for a serious event. The truth is, though, that live streaming can bring peace to friends or family who aren’t able to attend the service. Technology keeps everyone connected throughout the grieving experience.
Reach Grieving Friends & Family Members All Around The World
Instead of sending condolences or flowers when you can’t be at a memorial because of illness or travel restrictions, you can use live streaming to be there, even if you can’t be there physically. Funeral live streaming services in Athens-Clarke County allow funeral homes to provide grieving families with a needed service that keeps them connected during such a difficult and challenging time.
Several Benefits of Funeral Live Streaming
You may think that live streaming funeral services are inappropriate, but around 20% of funeral homes provide live streaming options. We don’t mean that you will live stream the ceremony for the world to see, of course, but rather streaming through a closed network where the service is seen by family and friends who cannot be there in person due to illness, costs, or other conflicts.
Funeral live streaming services in Athens-Clarke County are helpful in the following ways:
- Being able to quickly plan a funeral is a stress-reliever to those who may need to bury their loved one as soon as possible because of religious reasons. Live streaming allows them to do that without having to wait for loved ones to arrive, making planning much faster.
- When you film the service and record it, those who are present can go back and see any important parts they may have missed due to their grief. Going back to watch those special moments can help them to grieve. It also helps those who cannot be there to see the service during their own time.
- Those viewing remotely can stay in touch with both those who are present at the service and those tuning in remotely. This helps loved ones to stay connected, even if they aren’t able to be close to one another during their time of grief.
- Being a part of the funeral service allows people to fully grieve. It has been said that saying goodbye at a funeral or memorial helps people as they navigate the stages of grief.
- Some parents do not want their children exposed to funerals and grief at a young age, so live streaming allows them to say goodbye without having to bring children to the service or help them through the experience before they are ready to tackle that subject.
Live streaming a funeral may not be a topic you want to consider right now, and we understand that. But when the time comes to talk about funerals, you need to be prepared. Knowing that your family and friends can be a part of the service can bring you comfort during a hard time.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we know that this can be a sensitive matter, and that is why we aim to provide you with reliable services, allowing your loved ones to be together during this difficult time with funeral live streaming services in Athens-Clarke County. It can be a challenge to get everyone together in one place, so we make the process easier for you. If you’re looking for support through this challenging time, we have your live streaming needs covered. Give us a call!