Funeral Live Streaming Services
Bringing everyone together for a funeral can be difficult. Obligations, scheduling conflicts, and health problems can keep your loved ones from attending the memorial, no matter how much they want to. This is how funeral live streaming services in Anchorage could be of assistance.
book your Alaska funeral stream here
Live streaming makes it possible for funeral homes to provide an added aspect of comfort for grieving families and makes it easy for those that cannot travel to the service to “attend” it, even if it’s through a smartphone or other device. Because attending a funeral is an important part of healing from loss, this is important to consider for a memorial service.
Live Streaming Keeps Families Connected
New jobs, growing families, and other life events can separate us and our families, but technology brings us together. While a funeral service may not be the ideal time, knowing that you can be connected with your friends and family members during this experience can help you find peace, and you can do that with live streaming. This technology has existed for nearly 20 years, but the funeral industry is just now really starting to use it.
The whole idea of streaming a memorial may feel out of place, and we understand that. While we can easily watch events and concerts with live streaming, it is more difficult to use technology for a sad experience. The truth is, though, that it can bring comfort and peace to your friends or family who cannot attend the service for a myriad of reasons. Technology ensures that you stay connected through the grieving experience.
Reaching Around the Word for Grieving Friends & Family Members
Instead of sending flowers or cards when you cannot make it to a memorial because you’re too far away to arrive in time or because you may be too ill to travel at all, live streaming allows you to be a part of the event without having to physically be there. Funeral live streaming services in Anchorage allow funeral homes to provide a service that can keep families connected through this tough time.
book your Alaska funeral stream here
Several Beneficial Factors of Funeral Live Streaming
While live streaming funeral services may feel unseemly, around a quarter of all funeral homes currently provide funeral live streaming options. Live streaming this sad and serious time will be done over a closed network where you stream only to family and friends (and no one else) who cannot attend due to traveling costs or restrictions, scheduling conflicts, or health problems.
Funeral live streaming services in Anchorage make it easy in the following ways:
- The ability to plan a funeral quickly for those who have religious beliefs that necessitate that they bury their family member as soon as possible can be a relief. Things can be done faster when live streaming takes away the need to wait for traveling loved ones to arrive.
- Filming the service and recording it allows for a couple of things. Those who are present can go back to watch any special moments they may have missed due to their tears, and that can help them to fully grieve. It also helps those who were not able to be present to see the service when they are able to do so.
- Those attending remotely can stay in touch with others who are attending remotely and with those who are present, which keeps families connected as they grieve, even if they cannot be close to each other.
- Being a part of the funeral allows for full and proper grieving. It has been shown that saying goodbye at a funeral can help people as they go through the stages of grief.
- Some parents don’t want their kids exposed to grief or funerals at a young age, which is when live streaming helps. They can say goodbye to their loved one without having to work through the hard task of helping their children through the experience, too.
Live streaming a funeral is most likely not something you want to talk about, but if it is necessary to talk about funerals, you want to be ready and prepared. Knowing how to bring all of your family together to be a part of the service can be a huge relief.
Beverly Boy Productions can provide you with trusted services and discretion so that your loved ones can be together during this hard time through funeral live streaming services in Anchorage. Getting everyone together to say goodbye to a loved one can be difficult, so we make it easier. If you need support through this challenging time, we will assist with all of your live streaming needs. Call today!