How Much Does it Cost to Stream an Event in Baton Rouge
Live streaming an event is something that many Baton Rouge business owners have thought about, especially since COVID-19 changed how businesses and events operate. Widespread closures and changes for how events are allowed to proceed have resulted in many businesses setting up places to live stream their events. Those who are thinking of event streaming are left wondering “How much does it cost to stream an event in Baton Rouge?”
Beverly Boy Productions frequently goes over Baton Rouge live streaming costs with our clients. We strive to provide detailed info, when possible, but with live stream costs we generally tell our clients that event live streaming can run between $1,000 and $5,000, but to understand that there are many factors that can contribute to higher streaming costs.
Baton Rouge Event Streaming Costs
Streaming your event can add costs or may need considerations, depending on the size of your event, how long it will last, and the amount and types of crews that are needed to produce the live stream.
When you ask “How much does it cost to stream an event in Baton Rouge?,” we factor in the following crew rates:
- Camera Operator – up to $406 per hour
- B-Roll – a percentage of the total cost, from 16 and 56%
- Equipment – up to $106s per hour
- Narrator – up to $406 per hour
- Switcher – up to $206 per hour
- Miscellaneous Fees – little to none, or could be 1,006s
- Director – up to $256 per hour
- Streaming platform – $56 to $1,006 (depending on the platform used and amount of usage)
These rates are in addition to the costs of equipment and venue rentals, and miscellaneous things like a CDN.
Event Streaming Cost Considerations
When a Red Stick business owner asks, “How much does it cost to stream an event in Baton Rouge?” details about the event help us line out the costs. For example:
- The length of the event plays a role because longer events require more crew for a longer time, therefore incurring higher costs.
- The size of the audience who will be viewing the event also plays a role because a larger audience requires the event to be streamed on higher bandwidth.
- The size of the event will also be a factor because a single presentation requires fewer crew members than a multi-presentation event demands.
Baton Rouge virtual event cost
We gather the key details and info needed for your Baton Rouge virtual event cost to determine the total budget of the live stream. For most events, the average costs range between $1,000 and $5,000.
However, multi-day events or events requiring various camera crews and advanced technology needing a broadcast engineer to keep everything moving usually has a higher price.
So, when you ask, “How much does it cost to stream an event in Baton Rouge?” you may get a basic answer of “between $1,000 and $5,000” but you can expect a follow up list of questions about your event to help us define a price that’s targeted to your situation.