Port-au-Prince Freelance Videographer Prices in 2021
With 87% of marketing professionals using video in marketing, no wonder videography has become increasingly popular in the business world. Over the past 10 years, statistics have proven how effective video marketing really is. It’s no surprise that so many brands use it to move their company forward.
Hiring a freelance video maker is worth thinking about as you try to move your company forward. Haiti freelance videographers have the expertise you need for any kind of project, no matter what your company may be. An experienced freelance videographer with time on the job can deliver a high-quality video for your company.
Fortunately, Port-au-Prince freelance videographer prices in 2021 haven’t changed a lot. Many freelance videographers in 6100 will charge hourly rates and day rates. A few freelancers charge half-day rates. But if you are online searching around for a “videographer near me”, regardless of the rates found on Google, things like your crew and equipment, the length of your video, and the type of content you want will have an impact on price.
Port-au-Prince Videography Budget
Whether you’re in the market for event videography in an area or need special marketing videography, you’ll need to take some time to determine what you want. When budgeting for your project, it’s a good idea to consider the following information
- What do you want your video to do? Do you need a video to showcase your highlight reel from a recent event? Filming a product will require a different team and even a location that is necessary for event videography. (A professional videographer can work with your vision and help you come up with the best video for your objectives).
- What do you want included in your video? Videos like explainer videos or employee training videos typically include voice-over narration. What you spend on a narrator is far less than needing to hire a slew of actors and actresses. Obviously, the more people on your crew, the higher the cost.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you don’t know where you should film, a camera crew can help you determine the best film studios or exterior locations. When you think about prices for studios or permits, where you film at will have an effect on budgeting.
These are great things to consider as you think about your Port-au-Prince videography budget, but ultimately, a team of professionals can help bring your vision to life, so it’s worth investing in them.
The Rates for Videographers in Port-au-Prince
Prices can vary so to have a good idea of what to expect, consider the rates for videographers in Port-au-Prince including the pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
Port-au-Prince Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Director:$21/hour to $251/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer:$61/hour to $151/hour
- Video Editor:$61/hour to $176/hour
- Cameramen:$101/hour to $401/hour
- Equipment:$21/hour to $101’s/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers:$101 to $401
- Audio Files:$31 to $1,001
- Video Rendering:$31/hour to $76/hour
- B-Roll:11% to 51% addition to shooting costs
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘:$101 to $1001’s
Hiring a Professional Port-au-Prince Videographer
Whether you’re in the market for a cinematographer to film great angles or need to host a live stream, hiring a professional Port-au-Prince videographer doesn’t have to be overwhelming. With the right freelancer near the Gulf of Gonave, you can get some amazing video for whatever your needs may be. Plus, although it’s quite hot in Haiti, there are some great places for your project, like the Iron Market.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Port-au-Prince, we are happy to use our nearly 2 decades for creating a compelling video. If you need help filming your next project or if you want top Port-au-Prince Freelance Videographer Prices in 2021,
drop us a line—we can’t wait to hear from you!
COVID Safe Video Production in Port-au-Prince