Top 8 Professional Video Lighting Kits
Technology is definitely helpful these days when it comes to creating videos. With so many people posting videos online for everyone to see, it makes sense that people want to use advanced technology lighting a scene.
Lighting a set is so much different than it was 20 years ago. Today, you can find great lighting kits that make achieving that perfect scene a breeze—especially for a professional Toronto film crew.
Whether you want to achieve perfectionism, surrealism, or simply a professional look, lighting is key. We’ve compiled our top 8 favorite kits for lighting any set—take a look.
A great lighting kit for what it delivers, the ESDDI Softbox Photography Lighting Kit offers elegant design, top quality, and of course, the innovation you’d expect in 2020.
This professional video lighting kit has a great Nylon background screen and a cable umbrella.
A versatile kit for a variety of production types, the ESDDI offers a full 6-month warranty for coverage should you have any issues while using the 800W lighting system.
The lighting kit features:
- Functional softbox to soften the light stream and reduce shadows.
- 2 – 85W 110V daylight CFL bulbs with a total output of 800W.
- Adjustable lamp holder with the ability to angle up to 210 degrees.
- Aluminum, adjustable 3-section legs to adjust camera lighting height from 27” to 80”.
- Nylon bag for carrying video equipment.
Providing the type of features that professionals love, you’ll get plenty of versatile use out of the Neewer Background Support System kit.
With an umbrella, background green screen, plus various lighting capabilities, if you’re a beginner, you’ll love what you can do with this option.
Plus, it’s been built to last with its reliably sturdy construction and durable legs that will stand up to the job. This is an ideal option for camera crews who are looking for a sustainable kit.
This professional video lighting kit features:
- 4 – 7 foot light stands for versatile applications.
- 2 single headlight holders.
- 4 – 45W CFL Daylight Bulbs for ultra-bright light.
- Umbrella to reduce shadow.
- Softbox for diffused lighting.
- Muslin Backdrop and 6 backdrop clamps.
- Background stand support system.
- Carrying bag for versatile travel.
A continuous lighting kit that offers dimmable video lighting and LED construction, the Julius Studio lighting kit not only provides variety with its selection of color filters but because of its long-life battery and a charger, it’s a great choice for crews who are often working all over the city.
With each lighting stand offering 3-leg construction, it’s easy to use this kit on any type of surface you may need to, to get the perfect lighting for your scene.
Plus, with a carrying case and lightweight design, you can bet that the Julius Studio 216-Barndoor Continuous LED Lighting Kit is easy to take with you, wherever you go.
Components of this professional video lighting kit include:
- 3 Compact Portable Bar Door 216 LED Lights.
- 3 Video Light stands that extend to 86”.
- 3 battery chargers for video lighting and a travel charger.
- Carrying case with two front pocket accessory areas.
This great kit has ideal features for creating the ideal lighting for any scene.
Including a background screen so you can create greenscreen productions, offering lighting, and an umbrella reflector, the Linco Lincostore Studio Light Kit provides the type of accessories you could want for the best shoot possible.
The mini lighting holder also ensures that you’ll get the expert lighting you are hoping to achieve.
All-in-all, it’s a decent option for anyone looking for quality and functionality.
This professional video lighting kit offers:
- 2 Pheno Photography Square Studio Photo Silver Umbrella Reflector Softboxes.
- 2 Photo Studio White Premium Umbrellas.
- All in One Carrying case.
- 77” x 78” background support system.
- 5’ x 10’ backdrop in White, Black, or Green for greenscreen productions.
- 4 – 77” sturdy, lightweight light stands.
- 4 – mini circus light stands.
Delivering sturdy construction and ultra-quiet light, the Emart Softbox Studio Equipment Lighting Kit can help you get soft lighting for a quiet scene.
This lighting kit is easy to set-up and it also offers various bulbs so you can always get the color temperature you need. With a diffuser and the option to use a light, you can get soft lighting or powerful lighting.
Essentially, this Emart choice is perfect for the professional Toronto film crew who always wants to have the ability for controlled lighting balance adjustment.
This professional video lighting kit includes:
- 2 – 24” x 24” softbox reflectors with photo light holders.
- 2 – 86” light stands for an ultra-high extension.
- 2 – 105W CFL Studio Light Bulbs
- A case for carrying.
A top LED Lighting kit that comes with a one-year warranty, it’s ideal for beginners who are just starting out and want to make sure it delivers.
The GVM Dimmable Bi-Color LED Light Kit provides a variable light range of 2300 to 6800K and is perfect for any type of production project you have in mind, whether you’re shooting action videos or natural shots.
You can easily control the brightness and color temperatures so if you’re an aspiring videographer who wants something that’s easy to work with and can help you get the perfect color tones and results while lighting your set, this is a great choice.
The GVM Dimmable Bi-Color LED Light Kit offers:
- 3 dimmable LED light panels
- 3 Light Stands.
- Carrying case.
The Neewer 528 LED Video Light kit offers APP intelligent controls that make it simple to use. Plus, it’s as innovative as you’d expect a 2020 LED kit to be.
Professional lighting with Neewer can be used on-the-go, on-location, or at the studio. With an all-metal design, it’s strong and durable and the LCD display is a dream to work with.
Additionally, the Li-ion battery options allow you to use it for multiple jobs in one day, no matter where you need to film a scene.
The Neewer 2 Pack 528 LED Video Lighting Kit includes:
- 2 – SNL530 LED Video Lights.
- 2 – White diffuser filters
- 2 – power adaptors and power cables.
- 2 carrying cases for the LED panels
- 2 light stands that are adjustable to over 6 feet and are versatile for any job.
The GVM RGB LED Video lighting kit offers top-notch video lighting that any professional Toronto film crew can rely on.
It also provides app support so you can also control lighting from your phone. Camera crews like that the GVM light kit offers the option of simulating 8 various types of scenes.
From a flickering candle to lightening, and disco balls, or bad bulbs, there are many ways you can use this kit for your film. With a panel range of 3200 to 5600K, the GVM RGB LED professional video lighting kit is truly a dependable option that is worth investing in if you want an option that offers more versatility than many other options on the market.
This kit features:
- Simulated lighting modes for 8 different scene types.
- Multiple output options including RGB or color temperature between 3200 and 5600K.
- RGB 800D support.
- Control all lights as single master light.
- 168 LED Beads and 84 RGB Beads for 100K hours of light life.
With so many options to consider when it comes to quality lighting kits, we know it can be difficult to choose just one.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we look for quality first and then we look for options that provide the versatile uses that any professional Toronto film crew would want for illuminating a wide range of sets.
What are you looking for when shopping for a professional video lighting kit?