Funeral Live Streaming Services in San Francisco
A funeral is never a happy event to have to go to but it’s one that most of us want to attend if it’s for a dear loved one we’ve lost. While travel to a funeral isn’t always possible, with funeral live streaming services in San Francisco, families are able to be close to each other in some way and stay connected, even if they can’t all be at the memorial service in person.
Live streaming technology is something that can be used on a phone or a tablet, so if you’re unable to attend a service due to scheduling issues or illness, you can still have the opportunity to say your goodbyes to your loved one through funeral home live streaming.
book your San Fran funeral stream here
Live Streaming Funeral Services Keep People Connected
If there is one thing that can help to keep families together and connected despite distance, it would be technology. Families move, loved ones take job offers, and people travel around the globe. As far away as you all might be from each other in person, when tragedy strikes, technology may be what holds you together.
Live streaming technology has been in use for nearly two decades but it’s only recently that funeral homes have started providing funeral live streaming services in San Francisco. Thy know that it adds an element of comfort to grieving families who simply want to be together during this time.
Global Reach for Grieving Families and Friends
Wherever internet connection is available, you can have a live stream service. Being able to reach your family around the world through a live stream allows everyone to have a chance to pay their respects during your friend’s or family member’s memorial service. Live streaming is a solution to when you simply can’t make it to a funeral due to illness, jobs, or otherwise.
Reasons For Funeral Live Streaming
Although you may find the initial idea of live streaming a funeral a bit inappropriate, the fact that about 20% of funeral homes provide live streaming for services makes it easier to see that it’s actually a beneficial option in some circumstances. Unless the deceased made wishes known to limit technology in their funeral, it could be the best way to allow everyone in your family and friend circle a chance to attend the service, no matter where they may be located. Keep in mind that a live stream can be a private event that is only shared with friends and family.
book your San Fran funeral stream here
The following are a few more benefits offered by live streaming:
- Planning funeral services quickly can be very important for some religious communities. If you don’t have to wait for people to travel to get to the service, then you can make sure to bury the deceased as soon as possible.
- Keeping a copy of the live stream could be beneficial for grieving. Whether you weren’t able to attend in any way or you were present at the service but missed a few key moments due to grief, a copy is something you’ll be able to watch again and again.
- Those attending remotely can chat with others who are also attending remotely so they have a chance to connect through their grief, much as they would if they were attending the funeral together.
- Individuals that can’t make it to the funeral service still have a chance to say “goodbye” through a live stream, which is helpful for those who are dealing with grief.
- Families with young children may not want to expose them to funerals and grief just yet. This is when live streaming can help the parents still be able to attend while the children are able to play at home.
Although a funeral isn’t an easy thing to discuss, it can be helpful to plan for family members being out of town and still needing to connect in some way for the service. Live streaming services can ensure you are all able to connect during this difficult experience.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we understand it can be challenging to talk about a funeral but when it comes to funeral live streaming services in San Francisco, we’ll take care of the hard stuff so you can connect with your family and grieve together. Our team will make sure everything runs smoothly so if you have live streaming needs for a memorial service, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today. We’re here to help.