Seoul Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020
With more than 87% of marketing professionals using video as a marketing tool, you can see why videography has become so popular in the business world. Over the past decade, stats have shown us just how useful video marketing can be for companies. It’s no surprise how many people use it in their companies.
Hiring a freelance video maker is definitely a good idea if you want your film to be top-notch. Fortunately, you’ll find many reliable South Korea freelance videographers with experience in a variety of industries and expertise for filming around the globe. With the right experienced freelance videographer with years on the job, you’ll get the high-quality video you need for your business.
Thankfully, Seoul freelance videographer prices in 2020 haven’t grown by much and although the demand is high, for the most part, freelance videographers in 010nn typically charge hourly rates and day rates. Some freelancers charge half day rates.
But if you are browsing Google for a “videographer near me”, you’ll find that different factors go into the creation of your video: the type of video you want to create, how long it will take, and the type of crew and equipment needed to bring it to life!
Seoul Videography Budget
If you’re searching for the best event videography in Gyeonggi-door internal marketing videography, there are factors that will impact the budgeting of your project so it’s important to consider these following questions as you set about preparing for production:
- What do you want your video to do?Do you need to showcase a new product or want to film a highlight reel for your international team? Filming a product is a different type of process than event videography. (A professional videographer can take your questions and help you choose the best course of action, no matter what.)
- What do you want included in your video?Videos like explainer videos or employee training videos often include voice over narration. The price of narrators is a lot different than what you would expect to pay for a whole slew of actors. The more people, the higher the budget you’ll need.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you’re unsure about which location best fits your video, a camera crew can help to suggest film studios or exterior locations. When you consider studio prices and permits, the location you shoot at will impact the cost of your video.
These three questions are a good place to get started when preparing your Seoul videography budget, but a team of professionals can help to make your vision a reality, making them well work the investment.
The Rates for Videographers in Seoul
Prices will differ according to the vision you have in mind. For an idea of the rates for videographers in Seoul we have compiled a list for you to refer to. It covers all of the pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
Seoul Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Director: $21/hour to $251/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $61/hour to $151/hour
- Video Editor: $61/hour to $176/hour
- Cameramen: $101/hour to $401/hour
- Equipment: $21/hour to $101’s/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $101 to $401
- Audio Files: $31 to $1,001
- Video Rendering: $31/hour to $76/hour
- B-Roll: 11% to 51% addition to shooting costs
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $101 to $1001’s
Hiring a Professional Seoul Videographer
Whether you’re looking for a photographer to capture product angles or need a team to help with equipment for your next live stream, hiring a professional Seoul videographer can be easy. With our freelancer in Gyeonggi Province you will get fabulous visuals at the budget you have in mind. Plus, Seoul, South Korea has some competitive Seoul freelance videographer prices in 2020 with hot and humid summers and great locations like Myeong-dong and N Seoul Tower.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Seoul, we put our nearly 20 years to good use for your project. Please let us know if we can help filming your next project. Or if you are searching for Seoul Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020, we can also help. Please call us today!