San Bernardino Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023
Did you know that 87% of marketing professionals use video marketing in their campaigns? Videography has grown in the business world over the last 15 years, and statistics have proven that video marketing is effective- that is why businesses of all sizes and kinds use it!
Hiring a freelance video maker is something to think about when planning your next project. California freelance videographers have experience with industries across the globe, so making your project a reality to life is no problem! An experienced freelance videographer with training and skills knows that having an intriguing, high-quality video is invaluable for your brand or company.
Luckily, San Bernardino freelance videographer prices in 2023 haven’t increased much, even though the demand for video marketing has. Some freelance videographers in 92401 charge hourly rates and day rates and other freelancers charge half-day rates.
If you have been looking online for a “videographer near me”, three things will always affect the pricing of your project (no matter the rates you see listed): the type of video you are making, the duration of that video, and what crew and equipment are required to produce it.
San Bernardino Videography Budget
Regardless if you need help with event videography in Southern California or if you want internal marketing videography, your video’s length and what is needed to create it (gear and crew) will affect how much it costs. When budgeting for your next project, consider your answers to the following questions:
- What do you want your video to do? Do you want to create a film that markets your products? Or do you need to compile a highlight reel from your recent events? Filming a product requires different crew, locations and equipment than what event videography will need. (A professional videographer will create a production that will match your needs based on this question.)
- What do you want included in your video? Videos like explainer videos or employee training videos often include voice-over narration. The price of narrators is generally different from the cost of actors or actresses. Simply put- the more people that are needed to create your video, the more you will pay for it.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you don’t know which location is best for your video, a camera crew can help you find the film studios or exterior locations that you need. When you factor in studio prices and filming permits, where you film has a huge impact on the cost of your production.
These three questions are a good place to start when lining out your San Bernardino videography budget. A professional crew can make your ideas a reality- it is their passion, after all!
The Rates for Videographers in San Bernardino
The cost of your project will fluctuate depending on your needs, but we’ve created a reference list to look to when creating your next budget. Here, the rates for videographers in San Bernardino covers pre-production, production, and post-production.
San Bernardino Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- B-Roll: 10% to 50% added to to shooting costs
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $100 to $1000’s
- Video Rendering: $30/hour to $75/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $100 to $400
- Video Director: $20/hour to $250/hour
- Equipment: $20/hour to $100’s/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $60/hour to $150/hour
- Cameramen: $100/hour to $400/hour
- Audio Files: $30 to $1,000
- Video Editor: $60/hour to $175/hour
Hiring a Professional San Bernardino Videographer
When you need a photographer to get great angles of your new products or a camera crew to help with a live stream, hiring a professional San Bernardino videographer doesn’t have to stress you out. A top freelancer in San Bernardino County can create a stellar video that fits your budget and meets your company’s needs. Plus, San Bernardino, California offers competitive San Bernardino freelance videographer prices in 2023. With hot, dry summers and mild winters, San Bernardino has great locations, Original McDonald’s Site and Museum and Kelso Depot .
At Beverly Boy Productions in San Bernardino, we are ready to put our over 15 years of expertise to work on your next production. We will work with you each step of the way, ensuring that you are 100 percent satisfied with the product we create for you. To get started filming your next project, or to receive San Bernardino Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023 give is a call- we are ready to speak with you!